Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 04:56 pm
I met a woman online. We talked for several days and we really clicked. We liked each others looks and personality. A day before we were to actually meet, we were texting and she says she loves me. I was taken back and didn't know what to say. Then she replies that she was shocked she used the L word. I told her it was ok and that I had deep feelings for her too. Then she starts saying she loves me more and more. I replied that I loved her also.

The next day we met and it went great. We had great sex and I really liked her a lot. Maybe I could love her. Oh yeah, we are both married to other people.

So my question is: Did I make a mistake telling her I love her? Is she just desperate for love that she keeps telling me that? Every time she says it I reply back that I love her too. I want to keep seeing her and having this affair but the love word is hard to say to someone I just met.

roger

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 05:13 pm
@qaza6969,
qaza6969 wrote:

Oh yeah, we are both married to other people.

This does produce a certain amount of sympathy - for your wife and her husband.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 07:12 pm
@qaza6969,
Really? Really?

You are worried about using the LOVE word when you do such UNLOVING things to other people (cheat, break your marriage vows, sneak, lie, jump in bed with someone you don't even KNOW, get talked into telling someone you love them because you don't even know yourself or have a sense of self) ??
0 Replies

qaza6969

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 02:36 pm
@qaza6969,
Yes I know I am a bad person. You can reply with that all you want. If anyone has a real answer please reply. Those that reply trying to make me feel bad are wasting their time. I already know this is wrong.

I was looking for advice from someone who also is having an affair. Anyone?
0 Replies

Kyleah

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 05:30 am
@qaza6969,
Yikes. I can see how this could happen and my feeling is this. You're both going to wind up Hurt and two other people the spouses could. I'm currently in an affair, both married and the advice I've been getting is to resolve current marriage issues by working on them or leaving before getting involved with another person. Throwing around the L word when married you're heading for trouble. Plus it's probably not love on her part or yours. Mere infatuation and lust. Huge difference.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 08:26 am
@qaza6969,
Ask your wife for advice. Or at least let her know what you are doing so she can have the option of finding herself someone to screw. Heck, maybe she can hook up with your piece of ass's husband. Now wouldn't that be fun?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 10:48 am
@qaza6969,
qaza6969 wrote:
I want to keep seeing her and having this affair but the love word is hard to say to someone I just met.

cool.

so you want to keep her as a fuckbuddy but you don't love her.

don't say you love her if you don't. there is no upside to it.

be honest with her. tell her you said it as a reaction to her saying it, but that you don't love her. gotta be honest with someone eh.
0 Replies