MARS HAS CRABS ...

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2015 01:39 pm
and squirrels apparently.

http://i61.tinypic.com/i4eiit.png
http://i60.tinypic.com/dfc8lv.png
http://io9.com/nasa-totally-found-an-alien-crab-on-mars-and-didnt-tell-1722449768
http://io9.com/nasa-totally-found-a-squirrel-on-mars-and-didnt-tell-a-510490870

rosborne979

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 06:05 am
@tsarstepan,
If life did exist on Mars, and if it had evolved camouflage, I wonder if we would ever recognize it in a photo at all, even if we were looking right at it.

And what the he'll is that "crab" thing? I know it's not a crab, but whatever it is it sure looks out of place, even for an unusual rock formation.
Setanta

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 09:28 am
I believe the reference here is to crabs as a slang term for lice.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2015 07:30 pm
@Setanta,
Yep. I was going for this highbrow art of grossout comedy. Embarrassed Mr. Green I apologize for my mature sense of humor. Twisted Evil
glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 06:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
So, is there such a thing as Cosmic Blue Ointment?
0 Replies

Aliesending

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:43 pm
@tsarstepan,
In that same crab image of mars, on the WHOLE image, in the upper left hand corner there is a humanoid looking being peering from the rocks aswell. with countless many other photos of proof of life on mars..it IS true, yep. our gov. lies to us...you're surprised by this?? lewl
Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 02:35 am
@Aliesending,
Wanna buy a bridge? It could make you rich in no time flat!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 07:35 am
Venus gave them to him.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 04:16 pm
@rosborne979,
sometimes fulgurites, which are melted rock and sand formations caused by the plasma energy of lightning, are formed to look like octopuses and anemones m why not crabs too.?

now that squirrel , thats real
Aliesending

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 07:20 pm
@farmerman,
I didn't know Mars had Swamp Gas
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 07:38 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
sometimes fulgurites, which are melted rock and sand formations caused by the plasma energy of lightning, are formed to look like octopuses and anemones m why not crabs too.?

That may be plausible. But if so, it would be a very interesting thing to find, wouldn't it. I wonder why they don't go back and take a closer look at that thing to see what it is.

Do they even have lightning on Mars? There's no atmospheric water to speak of and the atmo is pretty thin. I know they have dust devils, but lightning seems unlikely.
Aliesending

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:00 pm
@rosborne979,
NASA was cought using an orange lens over the cameras of all of their rovers FYI public knowledge. if you want to see twhat mars really looks like, there is remastered images available. But anyways, mars does have water LOTS of it. Mars has a very thin oxygen atomsphere and mostly carbon dioxide. and nitrogen but there is breathable air there, dont be fooled by NASAS's scientists. they are disimformation agents to keep those who do not seek truth fooled. know your own truth in your heart spirit and mind. feel the truth. and the truth tells me, every planet is made OF life, and just like us humans, men are from mars women are from venus, these arent just coincidences. the solar system is a fractal representation of the energies that created all of our DNA. life is on mars..I wont push the subject any more. If you can identify enough of who you are and what is real, no one has to tell you to know ,the galaxy is completly utterly full of nothing but life
farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 04:33 am
@rosborne979,
lightning has been recorded on Mars. Its a matter of scanning the right conditions like rpid heating or wind and dust.

Im stickin with the fulgurite idea till something better comes along.

dlowan

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 04:57 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

lightning has been recorded on Mars. Its a matter of scanning the right conditions like rpid heating or wind and dust.

Like a crab?
farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 05:16 am
@dlowan,
I dont think that the figure shown in the opening box was anything like a crab. Fulgurites come in many many shapes , including ones similar to the OP's, so YES, "like a crab".

Im not saying Im right, Im only guessing based on a modicum of experience with finding fulgurites in fallow fields .

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 05:04 pm
@Aliesending,
You are so profoundly ignorant that one can only conclude that you are incapable of distinguishing reality from what you would like to believe.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 05:19 pm
@farmerman,
"Finding fulgurites in fallow fields", thats very poetic.
farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 06:12 pm
@glitterbag,
I was going for an onomatopeea, but since I couldnt spell it I went with an alliteration.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 08:31 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I'm thinking it's dust on the camera lens or pixelation errors in the digital image, or a combination of both.

In any case, I wish they would take another picture of the same spot. Seems like it's worth a second look, even if it's just an odd rock formation.
farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 09:05 pm
@rosborne979,
agreed. They seem to just pass this stuff by. Dont they at least have a telephoto??
Somebody needs to be fired for forgetting.

0 Replies