How I can maintain Generator battery, Where to buy at best price?

Wed 29 Jul, 2015 01:30 am
Now I purchased electric generator. For starting and power backup I need batteries please suggest me to tips how to maintain and where buy online at lowest prices with higher warranty.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,531 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

roger

Wed 29 Jul, 2015 02:50 am
@mayanktanwar,
I don't know, but if you do elect to buy online, pay special attention to the shipping costs. Batteries can be heavy and sometimes dangerous.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:12 am
@mayanktanwar,
May you might try joining a rep wholesale est like Amazon which might provide for local availability so it doesn't hafta be shipped

Diff kindsa batts are probly maintained if diff ways. The ordinary familiar lead-acid batt needs to be charged on a regular basis while with older mods you might have to check water once in a while
0 Replies

dalehileman

Wed 12 Aug, 2015 10:43 am
Not atall, May
0 Replies

shenmark

Fri 20 Nov, 2015 05:40 am
The one advantage of solar generators over any other? They are extremely lightweight. If you needed power during an extended back country trip, some small watt solar generators can be packed along so water can be heated, phones could be charged, or other basic needs could be met.
0 Replies