Can I win him back?

Love93

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2015 08:03 pm
I did something stupid. 1,5 years of relationship and everything was quite going well between us. My boyfriend was trying to get me into a threesome with another girl and said to me that he would like to see me with another girl.
After a while I went to a party and became really drunk. At the time I was thinking that my boyfriend would like this, but when I became sober, I realised what I've done. I had a threesome with two girls and my boyfriend wasn't at that party at all. I regret the entire situation, because I don't even like girls. I feel disgusting.
The next day I told him what happened, at first he reacted really calm and said he loves me and couldn't get angry at all. But a few days later he broke up with me. He didn't know how to deal with it. He also said the day after the break up that he still loves me, but that I hurted him. He still loves me, but doesn't know if he can give me another chance to be together with him.

How can I fix this? Can I fix this? And is there any chance that he can take me back?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 827 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2015 09:44 pm
@Love93,
Love93 wrote:

I did something stupid. 1,5 years of relationship and everything was quite going well between us. My boyfriend was trying to get me into a threesome with another girl and said to me that he would like to see me with another girl.
After a while I went to a party and became really drunk. At the time I was thinking that my boyfriend would like this, but when I became sober, I realised what I've done. I had a threesome with two girls and my boyfriend wasn't at that party at all. I regret the entire situation, because I don't even like girls. I feel disgusting.
The next day I told him what happened, at first he reacted really calm and said he loves me and couldn't get angry at all. But a few days later he broke up with me. He didn't know how to deal with it. He also said the day after the break up that he still loves me, but that I hurted him. He still loves me, but doesn't know if he can give me another chance to be together with him.

How can I fix this? Can I fix this? And is there any chance that he can take me back?

First of all please don't do the spy app suggested above. If you are wanting him back that is the last thing you should do. Not even the last thing, just don't do that.

Maybe he is feeling that it could have just as easily been another guy. If it is that easy for you to lose your standards when you get drunk what is the chances that it could be with a guy in the future?

Let me ask you this, what if it had been reversed? What if he had done it? How would you be feeling? He get's drunk and has sex with two guys? Is it completely different?

I think the only way out is to let him know you made a mistake and you have learned from it. (although I don't think you did make a mistake personally) But if it's something you never want to do again and will take consideration to never do it again then give him time to realize this.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2015 09:48 pm
What spy app?
Krumple

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2015 09:56 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

What spy app?

The post was removed, which is probably why I was double posted.
0 Replies