Am I coming on too strong.

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2015 04:03 pm
There is a girl that I have been texting for over a month. We meet each other on a online dating site, and talked every night to get to know one another. She'd say things like that she enjoyed talking to me, and that talking to me was different, but a good kind of different. She snapped chat a lot too. We finally met each other Sunday. We did something simple to break the ice. We walked down a nature trail to a water fall and walked back. After our little meet up, she said I was a really nice and mature. We made plans to meet again a week later.
Now here is where I'm having the issue. I would text her good morning a lot, and would tell her have a nice day and that we would talk later. (Please note, she did the same thing too a lot before our first meet up as well.) After I would be done work, I would text her and asked if she had a good day. And we'd chat until it was time to go to sleep. But for the last few days when repeating this process, she would take longer to reply to texts, and also hasn't really snapped chat either. And she would also put a lot of emojis into her texts which she hasn't done either. She also canceled our date for Sunday. I asked if Wednesday would work and she said she'll have to wait and see. I talked to one expert who said I may be talking to her too much and I'm causing her to lose interest. Which I find odd because she said she enjoyed talking to me every night. So I have laid off the texting a lot, and now only wait her her to text and take my time replying to her texts, but I feel I might be doing something wrong. I have little to no experience with dating or with girls, so thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2015 04:23 pm
@tylorplas24,
Maybe after 1 month, she was hopeful for a real spark, not just a casual walk?

Perhaps she felt that spark wasn't there.

What type of plans did you make the week after?
tylorplas24

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2015 04:32 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
We'd go to a restaurant for diner, then a walk along the beach. She seemed to really like the idea. And she liked how we first met up as far as I know. She said it was a lovely area she never been too before. We laughed a lot and said I was one crazy guy. (In a good way though)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 01:51 pm
Please stop making new topics. They keep disappearing because we on the moderating staff keep pulling them. You've got a topic - and you clearly know how to get back to it. Please just add information to it. It's a lot easier for people to follow.

Thank you!
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 06:05 am
@tylorplas24,
Quote:
I have little to no experience with dating or with girls, so thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

Yes I see.

Life is, sometimes we do our best but it's still not enough.

Quite possibly, she is bored with you. Don't take it bad, it simply means you need to play a bit aloof guy. For a few days (weeks) concentrate on other stuff - find another girls to chat with. Maybe she has feeling you are secured for her and therefore starting to loose interest? Or maybe there is another guy that caught her interest. If that is the case, there is nothing to do about it.

Simply leave it be. The more you try, the worse. Also, women NEVER speak the truth or what they think Smile . If you ask "do you like talking to me" you might as well ask "what is annual rainfall volume in Mali " because answer means nothing. It would meant only if you talked to her in flesh and so you can see her real reaction, but you didn't.

My advice:
a) stop worrying.
b) lower amount of messages sent. Preferably, chat mostly only when setting up a date. You have other things to take care of.
c) instead of boring "hi honey how are you I am thinking of you all the time blah blah blah" send something creative. "Hi, my name is Bobba the Puppy and looking for a master to pet me. Adoption? Pleeease?" or if you don't like "cute" crap, use some negs - make fun of her but not too much. For some obscure reason, women love it.
0 Replies