Is she interested?/mixed signals

Caseyj

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 05:11 pm
Hi so I have this question. I have been out with this girl for 3 times now. When we text it's fun, she inititate contact sometime not only me. When one day she was not available she offered me another day. So yesterday we met and had a nice day together. During this time we laughed (even at my not so funny jokes), touching me many times (and I her), strong eye contact without getting weird, she played with her hair, biting her lips etc.. So as far as I am concerned she is interested. As I took her back home she opened her hands to hug me in a diagonal way (one hand up and one hand under) she offered her cheek for a kiss but no reciprocating from her end. We talked again and how fun it was and that we should meet again and when I went to hug her again and maybe approach for the kiss she was like pulling her body away as soon as I tried to hug her. I got confused!! Is she interested or not?

I don't know if I should spend time with her anymore. I am not sure if I am wasting my time here or not. Any ideas please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,055 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 05:22 pm
@Caseyj,
Yeah, but don't get in a really big hurry.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 06:04 pm
@Caseyj,
I would say definitely is but playing hard to get. It's normal, many women are like this when they are interested in relationship. They want to make sure you don't want them just for sex. Also sometimes they do it out of habit.
0 Replies