DID SHE LIKE ME OR WAS SHE BEING NICE?

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 01:57 am
Okay in 2011, I met this amazing girl. We became really close. The first time I noticed her she smiled at me. I asked her what kind of guys does she like, she said I like light skin guys and I always liked guys with braids. That's my appearance. She told me You're fun, I love talking to you, you make me feel better without even know it. When the second semester at school was starting, she told me on Facebook I cant wait to see you Wink. We would hang out a lot, we ate together, went to the mall, movies once. She would write on my Facebook often, she invited me to a club for her birthday. When I flirted with her she would laugh. She told me once go to bed, I said not without your company, she said you'll have my company in Spanish class. Once I spoke to her about a girl who had a bf who wanted to sleep with me, she said why would you have sex with someone who's taking penis from different guys have higher standards than that. Does that mean she was jealous? I'm just wondering did she like me? Or was she just being nice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 440 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 02:59 am
No, she didn't say that because she was jealous. She said it because she is mature. Why would she want to hook up with some childish guy who is just looking out for any woman he can nail. Was she being nice? You bet she was--she didn't tell you that you're selfish, immature and completely clueless about human relationships. She didn't tell you to piss off and hit the road. I think she was being really nice.
0 Replies

hanumanchalisayantra

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 05:08 am
@kwitesick,
bit complicated situation though Razz
0 Replies