Wife cheated with a guy and they're still friends

Eliusa

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 09:39 am
@korkamann,
You said
BTW, the woman giving the hand job sounds a little weird.

So who is giving it to you - men?LOL
Eliusa

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 09:51 am
@concernedhusband,
As a woman who is cheating on her husband after 22 years of perfect record of being a perfect wife - let me tell you hon, you are not overreacting.
You are underreacting.
You should had this convo with your wife about WHY hand job happened.
0 Replies

korkamann

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 05:14 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

You said
BTW, the woman giving the hand job sounds a little weird.

So who is giving it to you - men?LOL

Not that it concerns you one way or another, but I am straight; being a true believer in Mother Nature's excellent diversity, I find no fault whatsoever with the Gay community. The subject in question appears mystifying that a platonic friendship which precludes sex would have the female giving a hand job which in every sense of the word is sexual. What kind of friendship is this? Are the two playacting? Whom are they deceiving? It seems they are attracted to each other sexually or why would he approach her at the ready and she quickly oblige? From all appearances, it seems they are lovers but don't want to admit this.
0 Replies

JadeChin

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 06:08 pm
@concernedhusband,
Hey man, that friendship must end. Your wife have to flee from her temptation, or risk fall deeper into it.

I would strongly advise that you and your wife need need to seek professional help to find out the health of your marriage.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2015 07:12 am
@JadeChin,
Doo you think there is really a need to pay someone to tell your wife to keep her hands off other men penises?
0 Replies