Does she actually like me?

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 07:31 pm
so this girl I met this girl this year. I noticed about a month ago that she would look and stare at me non stop, and when I tried to talk to her, she was quiet and monotone. It seemed like she was into me more and more, as she started to fidget and do those little things. It's not like I didn't try at the beginning. I talked to her and she sounded so uninterested. Over spring break, I messaged her and all of a sudden she had a bf and didn't want to talk to me. When we got back, she didn't face me or look at me, and sat further from me. I messaged her tonight asking why and she said she felt harassed, when all I did was talk to her 3 times and paid her a compliment. I told her this and that she missed out on a lot with me. She said that she was trying to understand my feelings but not to push her to extremes. Her and her friends will still glance at me. There's this guy she claims to be her bf but I never see them do anything like hold hands.She'll just look or glance at me.What do I do? Thanx
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 513 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 08:22 pm
What do you do?

Leave her alone.

She's either a game player or too immature to talk to you.

On the other hand, why did you tell her that she missed out on being with you? That may have been a real turn off. No one like a braggart. Maybe she thinks you are a jerk.

Bottom line: she's just not into you.

Move on.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 02:20 pm
@Redwolf615,
Here's another option, you might have frightened her by saying she was missing out and she glances at you to make sure you can't creep up on her. Maybe her mother said your txt was inappropriate and to avoid you.

I'm not saying you are a bad person, but sometimes the wrong choice of words can sound threatening to people who don't know you.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 02:24 pm
@Redwolf615,
This sounds so familiar - just like the othe guy who didn't want to take NO for an answer. He went on and on for 3 pages why he should disregard her NO.

Bottom line: if she says NO, respect that and leave her alone!
0 Replies