Think she cheated

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 06:11 am
one month into our relations i found out my girlfriend went and met up with a guy she used to sleep with to end it. I found texts in her phone form the guy talking dirty to her and for her to come over. she went over and when i confronted her about it she says by letting him think it was for sex was the only way to get him to meet her so she could end it face to face. she says he tried to get with her her but she said no and they just talked about how she wanted to be with me. my question is should i believe her or not?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,511 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 06:15 am
@wonderinguy21,
And snoop in her phone.

Yeah, this relationship's got a kick-bun awesome foundation.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 06:17 am
@wonderinguy21,
If it were me, I'd end it. She's the one that should end it...because you don't trust her and you're a nasty snoop. Also she can't make up her mind who's her b/f.

Let's see: you snooped on her phone. That means you don't trust her and you're suspicious of her behavior after one month. If you're doing that sort of behavior then you have no chance of a future relationship.

Then there's that fish story she gave you. Why couldn't she just tell this guy on the phone that it is over? Don't believe everything you hear ... even if you want to believe it. For example, hypothetically, let's say it's a month from now and she becomes pregnant? What are you going believe?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 07:43 am
"my question is should i believe her or not?"

Time will tell.

My question to you is why you hooked up with a girl who clearly is not over her ex? You moved WAY too fast. She had too much baggage. She should not have gotten involved with anyone so soon.

What does SHE say about the future? How is she acting NOW?
0 Replies

susy1liner

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 07:50 am
@wonderinguy21,
That guy gives your girl hard sexual satisfaction, it is like drugs. Your girl depends on sex with that guy physically. I don't pretend to be truth, it is just my IMHO.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 09:53 am
@wonderinguy21,
If she is hot in the sack...stick it out as long as possible for the sex.

If you are looking for a long-term relationship...first grow up and then look for someone else.
0 Replies