Missed pills. Spotting then bleeding. Pregnant?

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 10:56 am
Please don't judge me. I'm not scared about getting pregnant. But just want someone's opinion. So here's the story: Been taking Diane 35 for 3 years now. Didn't have sex until last March 14. My 15th pill was supposed to be taken that Saturday (March 14). Forgot and had sex. Sunday... I took only one because I didn't realize I missed it. Monday, saw it and didn't know what to do. I decided to ditch it altogether and waited for bleeding. Didn't think I'd see him the weekend after. We met again Friday (March 20). Before having sex, I had slight bleeding. Didn't wanna have sex while bleeding, so I took 2 pills. And one on Saturday and another one on Sunday. The whole time I was spotting. And he ejaculates inside me every time. It's now a Sunday morning and I'm still bleeding lightly. I took an HPT last Wednesday and Saturday and they were negative. Need your thoughts if I could be pregnant. I'm ready if ever, but just wanna know the possibility?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,092 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 11:03 am
@Bugzbunnyliz,
Go see your doctor, if you think the home pregnancy tests weren't accurate.

If you are pregnant, then you need to start on prenatal care. If not, then maybe talk to your physician about an alternative form of birth control that you don't have to remember to take.
0 Replies