New Relationship

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 02:38 pm
So I need advise people Smile . I met this guy on Valentines Day the day after my birthday in a liquor store he asked for my number and I usually don't give it out but his energy was so warm I said sure. From that day on the connection between us has been so unbelievably strong. Felt like we new each other for years. We shared the same interests in music, color, life , religion and even upbringing. It was so intense. We also had sex and omg it was amazing for us both!!!! He once told me I am the sun through the clouds and all he wants to do is be nice to me all the time. Also maybe I should mention he is Sagittarius and I am Aquarius. last we spoke all was great. Now today makes it 3 days since I have heard from him. I texted him to see if all was good and I even called didn't leave a message, now I am so confused and not sure what to make of things. HELPPPPPPPP should I just give him time or just give up????

Ragman

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 02:45 pm
@dimples101,
Did you check the liquor store? I'm just sayin'!

Seriously, give him a few more days and if you don't hear from, you'll have your answer ... he wasn't for real. There's a sign...meeting someone in a liquor store is not the best place for the most longlasting connections.
dimples101

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 02:48 pm
@Ragman,
hahaha no I didn't.
Ragman

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 02:52 pm
@dimples101,
I wish the best for you. Let him reply if he's going to...anything is possible...but don't expect too much.

What's wrong with this picture? Does his word match his deed?
Quote:
I am the sun through the clouds and all he wants to do is be nice to me all the time. Last we spoke all was great. Now today makes it 3 days since I have heard from him. I texted him to see if all was good and I even called didn't leave a message...
chai2

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 03:01 pm
Sagittarius men are flighty as hell.
dimples101

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 03:03 pm
@Ragman,
It has until now!!!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 03:04 pm
@chai2,
But having the same interest in colour is a real plus. I could never be with anyone who liked vermillion.
dimples101

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 03:14 pm
@Ragman,
People can say that about me but I just love wine and I think I am a great catch Smile
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 03:49 pm
@dimples101,
... but...you've known him less than 3 weeks. How about 3 months or better still see a track record over a period of a year?

FWIW, I love wine too..and I'm artistic love color/design. I'm also a great catch too but I've been caught so many times...I have grown handles.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 07:20 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

But having the same interest in colour is a real plus. I could never be with anyone who liked vermillion.

Really? It's my favorite.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/11YXGAMS90L.jpg
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 10:26 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Sagittarius men are flighty as hell.

Being on the cusp, in some papers I am Aquarius, in others I am Capricorn.
I don't care what they say, because

I am.....
<Stands up straight and punches a fist at the stars>

AQUARICORN!

(horny water carrier)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 04:33 am
@chai2,
0 Replies