How I met my boyfriend

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 10:58 pm
I'm 17, and a senior in high school in northern Indiana. My boyfriend is 18, and is also a senior. Anyway, one morning while walking through the school parking lot toward the building, I heard loud music playing. I really liked it, so I walked over to where it was coming from. It turned out that a guy from a few of my classes was listening to bluegrass music in his car with the volume cranked up. He told me all about bluegrass music, and that he has been a fan since he was 13.

We instantly hit it off, and we were in a relationship within a couple of weeks. He has been picking me up for school every morning a half-hour earlier than necessary, just so we can sit in his car and listen to bluegrass music. It's a good way for us to get to know each other and for me to learn the names of all the artists out there. He's taking me to my first bluegrass festival right after we graduate this spring!

Kaitlyn
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 820 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 03:21 am
I'm happy to hear that. I hope things work out well for you.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 03:22 am
@kaitlyn mcpartlin,
Sounds great. Hope it continues to work out.
Amitagerg

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 12:58 am
@roger,
good story....
0 Replies