Is she still interested or playing hard to get?

bint

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 05:51 am
There is a girl at work (i'll call her Anne) I had never put my attention to Anne until late 2012 one of my male co-worker (i'll call him Bob) told me that Anne said I'm a good guy. Anne consults Bob on several issues, so they always talk a lot.Towards the end of 2012 Bob started telling me that I should try dating Anne but I ignored him. Anne's female friends used to say she had no boyfriend and she leaves with her mum. Early 2013 Bob persisted that I should try dating Anne. Finally in April 2013 I started getting close to Anne and had lots of chats together at work. I told Anne that I had a child from my previous relationship and she did not mind about it. We held hands together, we hugged each other and I would call and text her several times just to say hullo. After getting to know Anne, in September 2013 I decided to tell her that I love her and would like to take our relationship higher. She said that she had a boyfriend but I didn't take it seriously. We continued to be good friends and had more chats.In October 2013 Bob told me that Anne said she is happy to have me as her man, i was so surprised to hear that but I didn't comment about it. In March 2014 she stopped answering my phone calls and stopped replying to my text messages. I asked her about it but she said she never saw any missed calls on her cellphone. I also stopped calling her since I could not get any response, we could still chat at work but I realized that Anne had changed, she could not accept hugs from me, i asked her out several times but she said she was busy with school.I felt so bad, i decided to find another job and left. I've been calling her up to December 2014 but she never answers my phone calls. Is Anne still interested or playing hard to get? Anne does not show her true feelings, now I'm confused. Should I wait or move on with my life?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 543 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 07:17 am
@bint,
wake up and smell the coffee. move on.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 07:41 am
@bint,
I am surprised that you even ask. She said she had a boyfriend and you ignored that. Why? Was that a lie? If not, she was cheating on him!

In any case, she is GONE and you need to move on.

Be wiser next time. Be SURE the girl is free to have a relationship.
0 Replies

Girgio

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:06 am
@bint,
It`s kind a hard question, i think a bit time and the path would appear in front of u and in the moment u would be able to answer by your own.
bint

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 03:08 pm
@Girgio,
@ Girgio I don't understand your response.Please clarify it for me.Thanks.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 03:18 pm
@bint,
Did you actually ever date?

bint

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 03:53 pm
@ehBeth,
No,whenever I asked her out for a date she would say that she's busy with school.
0 Replies