Girlfriend can't climax

Olivier5

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 02:27 pm
@ossobuco,
You got me curious here... :-) I love odd love stories, where nothing goes 'normal'.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 02:40 pm
@Olivier5,
Not a love story. Laughing
carloslebaron

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 08:22 pm
@ossobuco,
Hope Cosby wasn't around or involved.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 08:47 pm
@James55,
First of all, check if her Thyroids is fine.

I had a girlfriend who's sister was in love with a friend of mine. So we used to go a drink and talk about our girlfriends after leaving them at their house.

Now well, we used to call "Morticia" to my girlfriend's sister. This nickname was because every time she had a "thyroid attack" she become very thin, and she started to wall like Morticia, the character of the Adams family... "the attack" was that bad that when walking she used to take about 5 minutes to cross the street...

He told me that the first time having sex with her, right when she reached the climax, she turned like Godzilla, and she broke the night lamp, pulled the drawers to the floor, she became angry as he never knew she can be.

I told him as a joke, to glue everything in his apartment... and he told me, "I better not, as a revenge she might pull out the toilet..."

They last together about 20 years anyway. I can see in Facebook that they had a daughter. But also, they separated and got divorce. He got married again and moved to Italy, she stayed alone after divorce. They lasted like many couples without this kind of sexual pleasuring trouble.

My first words I wrote to you, were because you seem very concerned about her reaching the climax or feeling sexual pleasure like other women. If this is your concern, then find another woman who will enjoy sex as you do.

Otherwise, be happy with her, she might not reach the climax or feel much when having sex, but she wants you close to her, a good sign.

0 Replies