my aunts husband of 17 years is cheating should I tell her?

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 04:34 pm
I found out my uncle has been cheating on my aunt and I'm not sure if I should tell her?

I grew up with my aunt being my best friend, but now that I have developed and become a beautiful vibrant woman she has shown many signs of jealousy. (It's very obvious due to things she says ect. and I hate it. I don't want her to feel that way I've gone as far as to stop wearing makeup doing my hair and wearing tight clothes around her) this is what makes it extremely difficult to decide what to do. She is in her forties and she I know she has many insecurities. I don't want her to feel that way and I don't want her to lash out towards me for telling her. Here comes the hardest part. My uncle is not a blood relative and we've never talked much he's been there for my family when we needed him but he's always been reserved and quiet. He recently hit on me one night over the phone, offering me $500 for naked pictures. He apologized for it a few days later blaming it on mixing alcohol and medicine but I know he is probably paying women for things like that. It seems like an addiction or something. I Haven't slept well because I don't know what to do. I feel like she will blame me for it because she always blames me for looking the way I look when guys hit on me. Shes the only person I have family wise and I don't want to loose that but i don't want her to constantly be cheated on but I have to think of the outcome as well. it's hard to find a man when you are in your late forties in this area because everyone wants younger women instead of a beautiful smart and classy aged woman. It's sickening how I havnt met one man in this area that hasn't cheated because it's the new normal everyday life. You'd be suprised! I don't know what to do...please help!!!

roger

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 04:39 pm
@Hurt67890,
Keep it to yourself. He probably propositioned you, and only you because you are such a beautiful vibrant woman.
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 04:49 pm
@roger,
When I saw the thread title, I immediately thought "this has been composed by a beautiful vibrant woman".

I'm so glad I was proved right.
Hurt67890

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 05:57 pm
@roger,
Thank you for the advice and thank you so much for the compliment.
0 Replies

Hurt67890

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 05:59 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Thank you for the compliment Smile
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 06:47 pm
@Hurt67890,
If you were her what would you want for yourself? BTW -- making yourself less attractive is not the answer ever!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 07:27 pm
I do not think you have been complimented in this thread.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 07:37 pm
I would hate being a woman in her 40's, with insecurities.

I like being in my 50's, with psychosis. Such as knowing I'm a vibrant and beautiful young woman.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 07:41 pm
I'm sorry, I'm having a moment of clarity...

How exactly did the OP go from her uncle making a drunken pass at her, to "he's probably paying other women to do this" to HE'S CHEATING.

0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 07:44 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Keep it to yourself. He probably propositioned you, and only you because you are such a beautiful vibrant woman.

..maybe she's not vibrant, interesting...but just young...But old dudes are just interested in young. Not good looking, intelligent, attractive ...just young...usually only really OLD guys... They'll **** anything.. And pay for it too. Young guys will shun them...old guys will pay big bucks...so be it.
0 Replies

Banana Breath

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 09:19 am
@Hurt67890,
Quote:
now that I have developed and become a beautiful vibrant woman. . .

Who on earth would write such a thing... unless they're trying (badly) to concoct an imaginary character? Now that I've become the world's best online critic who is universally admired and praised, I can ask such questions.
Germlat

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 09:35 am
@Banana Breath,
Banana Breath wrote:

Quote:
now that I have developed and become a beautiful vibrant woman. . .

Who on earth would write such a thing... unless they're trying (badly) to concoct an imaginary character? Now that I've become the world's best online critic who is universally admired and praised, I can ask such questions.

It's happened to some believe it or not. I know for you it's unimaginable ...but not everyone is like you.
0 Replies