Can you corrige my essay please ? mostly the verbs...

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 03:33 am
There are a significant advancement in the field of technology and science over past few decades. Today it is possible for humans to walk on the moon.
In the current time, people can not imagine their life without technology. It is helping hugely of people to live their life more luxury. Although, there are some advantages but also some drawbacks.

On the positive side, Technologies was developing in several sectors.
Airplanes and trains have reduced the distance between cities and countries. Medicines is progressing. Cars became more ecological. Computers and Internet has provided us the exchange of information and the way to communicate. For example people use internet for video conferencing and chatting with their friends and family.
Moreover communication is faster thanks to emails and social networks. You can use for contact your job or others. We save time thanks to technology.

On the negative side, everyone know that technology is very helpful but it has some disadvantages.
A lot people lost their job because many companies adopted the automatic machines for improve the time their productions. Computers have changed the way we communicate and the relationships have become more superficial.
Technology also brings harm to our society. The booming of industrialization and development causes pollution to our world. For example, the smoke from the vehicles and machines affects the quality of air and destroy the ozone layer.
Besides, machines and computers are expensive and everybody does not have financial resources to buy them.

In conclusion, I think that technology changed a lot things. Children prefere to play with iPad that read a book. Students needs internet for their courses. Adults use internet for their business. Today the world is nothing without technology and we are not in the end.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 304 • Replies: 0
No top replies