Trying to date a girl

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 04:46 pm
I met this girl on my birthday and we clicked and exchanged numbers but nothing happened. For three months I only text her we haven't seen each other and when I text her she responds with few texts only but she doesn't text me first, so finally I decided to call her she picked up and we had a very good conversation for 30 minutes and we joked around and then I finished the phone call. Now what to do next, do I call her again or text her and if yes when should I do that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 608 • Replies: 2

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 06:54 am
@Loving life ,
Next step is big boy stuff: ASK HER OUT ON A DATE!

Do not try to develop a relationship by texting.
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 11:23 am
@Loving life ,
Completely right , texting, phoning doesn,t lead to a date! A girl does phone and makes jokes without meaning the same way of intention like you might to do.
She wants to seem friendly , piecefully for a good lasting impression to leave.That, s more important as to bear a long, tedious phonecall

She would use unbelievable excuses to stop phoning , never she would say , phoning to you is boring.

Such an enterprising male to find it isn't that simply !

More of all you have to be a gentleman, with helping hands to get off her on her coat, doors opening„caring all and that way works.Not to forget to pay her drinks of course, if she isn't an alcoholic.

Insist for a next date and go for it.

0 Replies