What dos this mean?

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 06:55 pm
My brother Stan saw this girl he knows in a big place, she was with her mum and her mum went outside why she went to use the machines, he followed her and was behind her for a few mintutes, she turned her headright twice then left once where she spotted my bro, she said 'oh hiya'she asked him where number 2 was on the keypad, my bro showed then she made quick convo about our cousin then.she said 'I bet be going stan as me mum is waiting for me' My fam and friends recken this was a obvious excuse especially asking where number 2 is

jespah

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:11 pm
@trevorblack14,
Maybe she really wanted to look at Stan's keypad.
trevorblack14

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 03:27 am
@jespah,
Stan was behind her,he was gonna make her jump but she turned around snd notiched him, she said 'oh hiya' and asked him where number 2 was lol, number 2 is easy lol
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 05:52 am
@trevorblack14,
I don't think I can tell you what this means since I have no clue what you are talking about. Maybe try being a bit more specific about what the "this" is in your question.
trevorblack14

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 06:15 am
@CoastalRat,
I just wanna know why she asked my bro where number 2 is when its obvious she knew where it was.
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 07:19 am
@trevorblack14,
Ok, fair enough. Please explain to me why you think total strangers would have any clue WHY someone asked your brother where number 2 is. I mean, maybe she was really dumb and didn't know. Maybe she just wanted to start a conversation with him. Maybe she was surprised to see him and said the first thing that came to mind.

Take your pick of the above guesses. But they are only guesses and you will be no closer to really knowing why she asked than you were before you came here and posed the question to us.
0 Replies