Is my girlfriend pissed at me because I'm ******* confused?

kyky55

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 05:15 pm
Well my girlfriend of 1 month(I'm in highschool)which I have a great time with her and I treat her perfectly lately and she has seemed very angry and depressed this week and I asked her what's wrong and she said family problems. We've kissed and done a bunch of other things but please judge this conversation with her from the past 20 minutes, What is her problem?!?!

Her : Hey..... We need to talk tomorrow..
Me : Why can't we just talk right now I'm texting you Smile.
Her: It's not something that needs to be done over the phone.
Me : I won't judge, I have very strong feelings for you and you are awesome but if it is done already why not just say it?
Her : Just tomorrow! I can't talk right now......I'm with my little brother!
Me : Okay then,All I want is for you to be happy.

Am I ****** or something because she sounds really pissed and I don't know what i've even done in the past month to anger her or make her feel that way as I kissed her on the lips last week!?! Does she have any love for me anymore?

jespah

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 05:31 pm
@kyky55,
You'll find out tomorrow.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 06:47 pm
@kyky55,
the way you've written your thread title implies that she is pissed at you BECAUSE you are confused. Is thT IT?
If so then, Why not just smarten up and stop being so damned confused. SOmetimes acting confused is cute, but when you keep it up like someone who needs their hair combed, WELLLL, that's very lame. She probably wants a guy who seems to be able to take charge and not be such a confused
NOW GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND MAN_UP YOU LITTLE MAGGOT!
0 Replies

kyky55

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 07:04 pm
@kyky55,
Hahaha I have smartened up and talk about things tomorrow but being the girl she is I know her and aswell I am going to prepare for the worst tomorrow but I'm not worried about that I've given it time and evaluation and if she wanted to break up with me she would've just done it over the phone so I believe she has something else to say and I think she wants to correct me tomorrow rather than break up but I will see what happens so wish me luck!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 05:58 am
@kyky55,
Quote:
Does she have any love for me anymore?
I just read her mind and the answer is no. Sorry. But she is now in love with the guy who sits next to her in math class. She thinks it is adorable the way he smiles and laughs when the teacher tells a funny joke. And don't get her started on how it tingles when he touched her arm as he handed her back the pencil she dropped on the floor.

So, I'm afraid it is time for you to find someone new. But just remember, you did have a whole month with her. Memories are forever.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 06:12 am
Ky - would you entertain the THOUGHT that her feelings have absolutely NOTHING to do with YOU?

She told you there are family issues and you pestered her (impatient enough???) about it until she got pissed.

Try stepping back and just being there. Let her do the talking and stop thinking this is all about YOU.

contrex

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:34 am
@kyky55,
kyky55 wrote:
my girlfriend of 1 month ... she has seemed very angry and depressed this week

Wait 1 more month (exactly 4 weeks) and if she is like that again you will know the reason.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 09:04 am
@kyky55,
I can understand your girlfriend being pissed if you are ******* someone else. Maybe you should consider dating confused exclusively.
0 Replies

Jutt123

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 01:45 am
@kyky55,
So, I'm afraid it is time for you to find someone new. But just remember, you did have a whole month with her. Memories are forever.

HP
0 Replies

Sheppie

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 02:29 am
@PUNKEY,
Punkey - you said exactly what I had in mind! The OP is so focused on himself that he doesn't care about a fact that she said 'family problems'! OP - grow up or be dumped, seriously.
0 Replies