I need help with the girl in Math class please

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 08:44 pm
So, i have been liking this girl ever since i saw her which was on the first week of classes. I am very shy especially when dealing with girls. I took me one month to make myself of notice to her. i didnt talk to her but i waved and smiled and she did the same as well. the next week she and her friend sat behind me and the girl i like asked her friend " whats his name?" and her friend replied saying my name. Howver, eventhough i ovrheard my name i still didnt went and talk to her. i then took 3 month to approach her and when i did she smiled and laugh and it was wonderful. her friend was like " yes, he finally did it". since appoximately 4 months has passed since i saw her almost all my friends knew i had a crush on her and it was great big one. the following week from our first conversation, she accompanied by her 2 friends were seemingly waiting by the door for me to talk to her . Yet again my downfall is shyness and i walked passed by her. but still i manged to talk to her on social media for 3 days per week on average. and sometimes in classes as well. to me it was good progress. After talking for two months i decided to ask her out and she was like " not really , i lm not interested in going to the movies" and she did not reply to future texts. I attempted to keep what we had ( a friendship, crush, whatever we had cause it seemed as if it was fluctuating) to a stable unit. she neglected me and it seems as if she doesnt care anymore. For a moment i thought she liked me and all my friends and her friends did cause they were all gossiping and in on it. I really don't know what is the case. Is it cause everyone knew that i liked her and i wasn't taking her on seriously. or was it that she got too tired of waiting for me cause the truth is that many guys want to be with her? Or is it anything else? Btw she does not attend this class anymore since she no longer has interest in me or at least that is what i think. ironic or not?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 715 • Replies: 8
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 10:11 pm
Seems like you were dealing with a "group" of girls, not just one. That can be like entering a lion's den.

You need to get up the courage to talk to her and her alone. Find her somewhere in your school and ask to see her again. Tell her you thought you two liked each other enough to see each other outside of school, but can't figure out what happened. If she says no, then move on.

Can I ask how old you and she are? Maybe she's not old enough to go out with guys yet.

thunder21058

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 06:06 pm
@PUNKEY,
she is 16 and i am 16 as well
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 07:45 pm
@thunder21058,
Why? Aren't things adding up?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 07:49 pm
@thunder21058,
Maybe she just wants to be pals and then you asking her out changed all that.

See, there are people who become friends but don't necessarily realize the other person has an agenda. You did.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 07:51 pm
@thunder21058,
thunder21058 wrote:
Btw she does not attend this class anymore since she no longer has interest in me or at least that is what i think. ironic or not?

it does seem a bit odd that you think you are so important to her that she'd change her education plan because of you
thunder21058

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 07:56 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah, u are making sense there
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 07:59 pm
@thunder21058,
thunder21058 wrote:
all my friends and her friends did cause they were all gossiping and in on it.

this is usually not a good thing
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 08:41 am
@thunder21058,
Hi,

I am not able to help. When it comes to math I get an itching rush really.I forget my name , my age and stuff.

All teachers given up to make me comprehesible to math.

I suppose, the invention of math had must be a man , because women discovered coffee filter and parachutes and other usefully devices.

And it sttikes me , that this man , who discovered math, direly had must have a very ugly wife or a termagant.

Maybe he was single and therfore pretty aggressive for being such able to get the hang of math.

Another declaration isn"t conceivable!

A balanced human isn't able to envelope math.
0 Replies