I lied to him everything..but I really luv him

aakrati

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 01:49 am
I love a guy but the problem is that I sent him fake photos and used to speak to him using a fake id. We had in a long distance relationship for 6 months. He is the son of my aunt's friend and he knows my sister because my sister lives in pune with my aunt. I had wanted to tell him several times before but didn't have the courage. Now just a month before he was coming to lucknow ( I lied about city, I m not from lucknow ) I told him everything in a message that I am neha's sister and I spoke to you using a fake id. But I loved him a lot. We used to talk from mrng till mid nyt. He had a job but still he devoted a lot of time to me. We had planned everything including marriage and kids. I also sent him a request with my real id but he didn't accept and only chatted. I told him that I am neha's sister and he talked a little. After hearing the truth he has blocked me from both ids fake and real and has put my number also in the reject list. What should I do? ? I really love him. After hearing the truth he doesn't talk to me. I text him 10 times a day but he doesn't reply to even one. I know that I have wronged. I betrayed his trust but I love him a lot that's y I did all this. I had becum selfish, was only concerned with myself. I didn't think about how hurt he will be when I tell him the truth. I wish only friendship with him but he doesn't want it.
He messaged me once - will u meet me? I replied to him - really? But then he dint reply. I asked for the friendship then he said yes frnds for benefits. .what does it mean? ?? He dint reply..I told him that I don't expect anything from you except friendship. He replied - forget me it will be better for you, you will find better guy than me. .He said okay we r friends now but I can't reply to you. .now he doesnt message me..1.5 months gone but he doesn't talk to me. .I call him text him but no answer..today he messaged me - don't call me yaar and I don't want friendship as well or else have to change my number.. wat to do. Pls dnt ignore it..I really luv that guy...pls Gve me some suggestion..how to realise him ...pls help me..I got fragile. .:-(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 756 • Replies: 6
No top replies

luismtzzz

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 04:26 am
@aakrati,
I am sorry. This may be not what you want to hear. but. You should let him go.... and move on.

Let this experience serve for your future relationships. You simplytoyed with his feelings. I mean he even considered marriage. Honestly you acted very badly with him. He felt in love with another girl one that does not exists. It doesn´t matter if your personality is the same as the one you showed on this fake id. He loves another woman with another face and another body. He is acting normally and logical by not contacting you.

Move on. You have nothing more to do. Just do not do it again.

(BTW friens with benefits means friends that can have sex without having a real relationship)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 06:40 am
@aakrati,
Here's a suggestion.

Chalk it up as a learning experience and learn how to move on.

He surely has.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 06:43 am
@aakrati,
I'm going to be direct with my advice:

Time to move on. Any further contact with him would be considered harassment.

In the future, don't lie. Also, you might want to work on your self-esteem. A partner will want to know the REAL you or they aren't worth getting to know. You need to be proud of who you are. Lying is losing game.
0 Replies

elenahao

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 01:08 am
@aakrati,
Hi aakrati,
My sugguestions are as below:
1.Give him some more time to think about the relation between you and he.
If he contact with you,every promblems is not a problem.
2.If not,pls let he go and you should move on...
Even it is so hard to do it,but what else you could do for it?
A boy who is very like me,no matter how late at night, but also whether it is windy or rainy,will send me to work. Suddenly he left me.I ask him for the reason.He just told me that he do not have any feelings about me...Except letting him go,I could not do anything.So do you,let him go,you will meet the greater boy,believe me.
If you feel upset,you could contact with me directly.I hope I could help you a little to get through these upset days.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 01:13 am
If you can't stop playing with people's hearts, then it's safe to say that your twiddling thumbs cannot grasp a future. It's not like you were holding onto anything in the first place, so letting go shouldn't be as difficult as for someone who truly devoted themselves genuinely to a partner for it to all fall apart in the end.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 06:24 am
@aakrati,
Why do you think you can build a relationship using the computer? How can you talk of love and marriage with a person who you never have met?

You lied and you got caught. No wonder he is angry.

Be truthful and be IN PERSON next time.
0 Replies