Dating problem answer asap plz?

Sparkk

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 04:40 pm
So i had an ex girlfriend from 3 years ago and last week i followed her on instagram and liked one of her pictures immeadiatly she she started msging me and we went to lunch the next day then we went two other dates and she was all interested and everything but on the last dates she made out and after that she started giving me the cold shoulder and today she texted me that its better if stop talking
I dont know what reply to her or what to do ?
And wheever i asked her what happened that she act differently she tells me nothing happened.
Do you guys think its better if i just ok or ask why she came to this conclusion?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 403 • Replies: 1
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 04:57 pm
@Sparkk,
It doesn't sound like she is being very fair to you, but if she says you she wants to stop talking, then you should stop talking. If this were me, I might want to talk one last time to see if she would tell me what the heck was going on. But after that, I think you move on.

What she is doing isn't fair, but you don't know what she is going through emotionally. But it also isn't worth it for you to put yourself through this grief.

Lick your wounds and move on.
0 Replies