Love interest likes to bite my lips hard

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 11:38 am
It's been a few months now and though I told my love interest to stop biting my lips since they like to almost completely bite it off! I'm talking to the point of me in tears. They said they were sorry and wouldn't do it again but last night both of my upper and lower lip were bitten several times. I just stopped kissing because I didn't want to further experience her sick fetish.

Should I just leave them or is there a way to get them to stop? My lips are blistering and swelling up. I care about them but this is something I have never dealt with before.

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 11:46 am
@strangebananaman,
What would your response be if it were someone else asking if they should leave a relationship in which they are suffering unwanted pain from a partner who continues to hurt them after being asked to stop?

Follow the same advice for yourself...
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 11:49 am
@strangebananaman,
Is it maybe because you have a strange banana?

Maybe if you had a standard banana, they would bite that instead.

BTW, are we talking multiple partners here? Or just one with a split personality?
Ragman

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 11:54 am
@strangebananaman,
feed her
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 11:55 am
@Ragman,
Or them.
0 Replies

strangebananaman

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 12:15 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Sorry I actually tried to hide the fact that it's a female but after reading through my post I seemed to have slipped. But yeah it's one female partner and.. that could be the case although I haven't shown her my device since I don't want to do the deed with her yet. She apologizes but she can't help herself from biting me, I just figured we shouldn't kiss for awhile as I cringe every time we kiss.
strangebananaman

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 12:17 pm
@Butrflynet,
You are absolutely right, it's just I want to give her a chance since she seems, well seemed like a decent person. If her strange habit can be cured then I can see a great future ahead for us, if not yeah I can always find someone else.
0 Replies

strangebananaman

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 12:19 pm
@Ragman,
I actually made her a sandwich the day she decided to come visit me at my apartment but she insisted that she wasn't hungry...
vikorr

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 02:27 pm
@strangebananaman,
Err...so you don't think it's a hint about what she's like in bed?
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 02:34 pm
Does she have false teeth? Because if she does, you could always ask her to leave them in a glass in the kitchen.

That way when you snog, she can only give you a good gumming.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 03:20 pm
@strangebananaman,
strangebananaman wrote:

Sorry I actually tried to hide the fact that it's a female but after reading through my post I seemed to have slipped. But yeah it's one female partner and.. that could be the case although I haven't shown her my device since I don't want to do the deed with her yet. She apologizes but she can't help herself from biting me, I just figured we shouldn't kiss for awhile as I cringe every time we kiss.

You might not want to show her your device - just imagine the kind of damage she will do to that!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 10:24 am
This thread is shocking!
But I voted it up anyway. . . . .
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 11:34 am
@strangebananaman,
strangebananaman wrote:

It's been a few months now and though I told my love interest to stop biting my lips since they like to almost completely bite it off! I'm talking to the point of me in tears. They said they were sorry and wouldn't do it again but last night both of my upper and lower lip were bitten several times. I just stopped kissing because I didn't want to further experience her sick fetish.

Should I just leave them or is there a way to get them to stop? My lips are blistering and swelling up. I care about them but this is something I have never dealt with before.

What's keeping you with her?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2014 06:00 pm
Small children bite when excited. My daughter bit the little girl next door when she was three. It was from being overwhelmed.

Your new friend needs to reel herself in. Or you are going to have to do it when she gets that way. Do you really want that job?

She gets excited - overly so. Is she like this in her daily activities i.e. hyper? manic? excessive shopper?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2014 10:59 pm
@strangebananaman,
Should you go further with her, she might bite other body parts too, you could be scarred for life then.
0 Replies