The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 09:47 am
@revelette2,
Unfortunately a lot of people who secure employment as police officers are clearly not up to the job.

Quote:
An ex-police officer and Chelsea fan has apologised for his part in an alleged racist incident on the Paris Metro - but has denied he is a racist.

Richard Barklie, 50, of Carrickfergus, County Antrim, was identified as one of the people sought by the Met Police.

In a statement, he denied racist chanting and said he wanted to explain the context of the incident to police.

Chelsea Football Club has barred five fans after a video showed a black man being prevented from boarding a train.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31575913
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 03:18 pm
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 03:19 pm
DOJ drops case against George Zimmerman.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-doj-set-announce-charges-george-zimmerman/story?id=29186648

I wonder how much money they spent on this investigation to find what wasn't there?
0 Replies

Nark Mobble

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 10:22 pm
@revelette2,
As long as we allow it. Its time to put a stop to it.
0 Replies

Nark Mobble

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 12:54 am
Chicago police dept detains Americans at a "black site" for interrogation

The Chicago police department operates an off-the-books interrogation compound, rendering Americans unable to be found by family or attorneys while locked inside what lawyers say is the domestic equivalent of a CIA black site.

The facility, a nondescript warehouse on Chicago’s west side known as Homan Square, has long been the scene of secretive work by special police units. Interviews with local attorneys and one protester who spent the better part of a day shackled in Homan Square describe operations that deny access to basic constitutional rights.

Alleged police practices at Homan Square, according to those familiar with the facility who spoke out to the Guardian after its investigation into Chicago police abuse, include:

Keeping arrestees out of official booking databases.
Beating by police, resulting in head wounds.
Shackling for prolonged periods.
Denying attorneys access to the “secure” facility.
Holding people without legal counsel for between 12 and 24 hours, including people as young as 15.

At least one man was found unresponsive in a Homan Square “interview room” and later pronounced dead.

Brian Jacob Church, a protester known as one of the “Nato Three”, was held and questioned at Homan Square in 2012 following a police raid. Officers restrained Church for the better part of a day, denying him access to an attorney, before sending him to a nearby police station to be booked and charged.

“Homan Square is definitely an unusual place,” Church told the Guardian on Friday. “It brings to mind the interrogation facilities they use in the Middle East. The CIA calls them black sites. It’s a domestic black site. When you go in, no one knows what’s happened to you.”

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/24/chicago-police-detain-americans-black-site

But nope....not a police state...
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 04:36 pm
Officials: US Report Finds Racial Bias in Ferguson Police
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 05:15 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Officials: US Report Finds Racial Bias in Ferguson Police

No kidding you mean the in partial DOJ that help paid for Sharpton rallies and who kept a possible Federal charge hanging over Zimmerman for three years or so when there was no question from day one that no such charges could be level against him found racial Bias against the Ferguson Police?
RABEL222

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:27 pm
@BillRM,
Either prove this statement or shut the hell up.
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:48 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Either prove this statement or shut the hell up.

Prove what statement?

That the DOJ help fund Sharpton Rallies that is a matter of public record that had been reported on by major newspapers.

If there is something else you would care me to prove or shut the hell up please let me know...LOL

Quote:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/10/doj-helped-facilitate-anti-zimmerman-protests-flor/?page=all

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Wednesday, July 10, 2013
The legal watchdog Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained documents revealing the Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of the Department of Justice, was deployed to Sanford, Fla., following the death of Trayvon Martin to help organize rallies against George Zimmerman.

According to the documents, from March 25 to March 27, CRS spent $674.14 upon being “deployed to Sanford, Fla., to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”

Judicial Watch also revealed:

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/10/doj-helped-facilitate-anti-zimmerman-protests-flor/#ixzz3TOQpmlke
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 12:00 am
@BillRM,
I love that the DOJ would help in an extra legal manner the prosecution of a citizen by supporting rallies against him and that in the end he was found innocent of all wrong doings.

Footnote I do not know how you can send agents down to Florida and get a tab of 674 dollars so that is interesting bookkeeping and or a misprint but it does not matter the amount as one dollar would had been far too must.

Once more is there anything else you would care for me to prove or shut up about?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 05:46 am
@RABEL222,
I find it amusing that after I proved you 100 percent wrong in challenging my statements concerning the so call justice department after you told me to prove my posting or shut up you have three votes ups and I have one vote down.

It would seems that some fools here do not care about the facts at least when the facts do not support their positions.

Sadly we have a **** poor federal justice department who actions are control far more by politics and the will of the mob then by the laws or justice.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 11:15 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sadly we have a **** poor federal justice department

When Holder decided not to prosecute the Black Panthers in Philly everyone should have known what to expect.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 12:48 pm
@BillRM,
The Justice Department who did not file federal charges against Wilson.

Quote:
Washington (CNN)—The Justice Department formally closed its investigation of Ferguson Police officer Darren Wilson, declining to bring criminal charges for the killing of Michael Brown.

In a report released Wednesday, prosecutors said that "Wilson's actions do not constitute prosecutable violations" of federal civil rights law.

"There is no evidence upon which prosecutors can rely to disprove Wilson's stated subjective belief that he feared for his safety," the Justice Department report said.

Attorney General Eric Holder is expected to address the findings at 3 p.m. EST.

The Justice Department also issued a 100-page report that it said found systemic racial discrimination by the Ferguson police and court system against African-Americans.

The report will form a basis for the Justice Department's effort to reach a court-supervised agreement to require reforms at the Ferguson police and courts. Similar agreements, known as consent decrees, are in force with multiple police agencies around the nation, including New Orleans and Cleveland.

More at the source
Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:52 pm
@revelette2,
So Wilson and Zimmerman had no charges filed against them. Interesting don't you think?
RABEL222

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:01 pm
@Baldimo,
No! I think that Wilson and Zimmerman took away their right to lawful protection by killing them and than used their lawful but unfair right to protection under the law. In both cases what the law said was there wasent enough facts to try them, not that they were innocent, but I'll bet it will be a cold day in hell before you see the difference.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:06 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
The Justice Department who did not file federal charges against Wilson.

Of course they did not as the first Judge that it came before would have thrown it out if they had done so the same situation as the Zimmerman case.

There was zero ground to bring charges in either case under Federal law.

0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:06 pm
@Baldimo,
Not particularly.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:13 pm
@RABEL222,
I know the difference. If there was even one piece of evidence pointing to their guilt, the DOJ would have acted. What they found was nothing. Saying there wasn't enough evidence is a way of saving face.

Now the report on the Ferguson police dept as a whole is interesting. I'm sure that will bring about some changes.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 04:28 pm
@RABEL222,
That will be the day!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 04:29 pm
@BillRM,
Prove that lie, jackass!
0 Replies