Problem speaking properly?

imanman

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 12:49 am
Hello,

I am 24 year normal guy. Was fit and fine before until I start facing this kind of weird health issue that I could not understand.

I was good at speaking words correctly also socially good with all my friends and all. there was not issue with it. but 20 days before I have started to feel and people around me sense changes on my health.

My face is looking like I just awake from sleep all time at morning, evening, afternoon from last 20 days. I start seeing some fat around my eyes that looks like I have just awake I think. Apart from that I dont think I am no more active person all time I feel like lazy and little active. Also when I speak words as I was speaking before you and me speak in general I found that I am having difficulty saying it properly. word goes out of my mouth but like as we speak just we awake from sleep. This is happening to me all time whole day from last 20 days. I have to force words to speak loud and clearly and still not able to speak it.

I have went to family doctor and he told me to check up blood that I did and found that blood is little low as normal so I start taking pills given by him. but that also not helping me. I think it could be another issue.

Please help me...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,239 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 02:00 am
@imanman,
Return to the doctor and report that your symptoms have not improved.
0 Replies