Your views please!

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 01:38 pm
Hi, My boyfriend and I just had a baby and two weeks after I gave birth he contacted his ex girlfriend. I got the email on my phone through icloud. My boyfriend asked his ex if she was mad at him and told her he still cared about her. She told him to move on and he replied "why are you saying it like its a choice or an order". She told him to go find his princess and my boyfriend told her she was his snow white and he is still hoping for his wishing star. His ex said she doesnt believe in wishes my boyfriend asked why? Then said to her he "lost". His ex started talking aggresively to him and my boyfriend said to her "your dictating". Then sent a seperate message to her saying "i do not want this". Now im unsure as to what "I dont want this" means. Does he mean he doesnt want her dictating but then why email her or does he mean he doesnt want this as in me the baby and his situation? Does he want his ex over me?

Secondly, my boyfriend only posts pictures of our son and not with the three of us together. His brother, put up a picture of MY son on facebook. I commented and said "oh what a cute baby". People started asking whose baby it was. His BROTHER gave people the impression it was his without actually saying so. He never said it was his brother baby. Then his brother sent me a message saying shhhhh. What does this strike you as? My bf doesnt want people knowing I have a kid for him? He doesnt want this relationship but has to be a father? please your thoughts on both issues.

jespah

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 01:52 pm
Sounds like he's not interested in making it public that he's got a commitment to you.

I got news for him. Even if you two break up (and he certainly seems to want that, from the information given), you still have a kid together. That part doesn't go away. If he cares at all about his child, he'll need to have a cordial relationship with you. It need not be love, but it needs to be enough to make certain that your child together has a roof over his head, shoes on his feet, etc.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 03:00 pm
@cimberlee,
Cimber, your just had a baby with a very huge jerk.

His brother is also a huge jerk. If i know that one of my brothers is denying a child i would made him act like a man.

I belive that a child can not bound a man to a woman. That is a foolish concept many people have. There is no guarantee that he will stay with you even after having his baby. But he at least should be accepting and responding to the consecuences of his acts. Babies are not miracles, they are people. He seems to be acting like it wasn´t a big deal and behaving like the foolish teenager he still is.

His life will never be the same after having a child, it is not the time for him to be flirting and teasing other women. He should focus on how he will respond to your mutual responsability If he does not wants to stay with you theres nothing you can do. It can even be the biggest mistake of your life. You should worry for the human being that is now our responsability.

That girl is acting appropiatedly. She is obviously rejecting his advances. He is not a good man for neither of you.

My best friend´s brother is a huge jerk too. He has a 14 year old daugther with his wife. Never divorced, just separated and had a child with another woman. Today this baby girl is 3 years old. But he returned to his wife for a couple of months and had another baby. Now he is separated again of his wife and is living with another woman. This kind of manboys are toxic.

Be very carefull. If he is not trustable you will be better without him. Just be sure to make him give your child his last name so you can legaly fight for money from this man to help you raise your son in case he runs away.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 03:24 pm
I think you should have at least several more children by this jerk. Maybe even knock a few teeth out for you and teach your sons how to treat women for at least another generation. You need some tough love. You need to make tracks.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 03:40 pm
@luismtzzz,
luismtzzz wrote:
Cimber, you just had a baby with a very huge jerk.

Absolutely.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 01:19 pm
@cimberlee,
And this is why you don't make babies with boyfriends, but rather with husbands who have already committed fully to the relationship.

And before anyone points out that husbands can be jerks also, I am well aware of that. But at least a husband has demonstrated a level of commitment that a boyfriend has not.

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 01:26 pm
Your views please!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10509632_10154334324010137_4322622324855291206_n.jpg

the view from the back of my property looking east toward the orchards
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 01:53 pm
@cimberlee,
Having a child together doesn't guarantee anything. Get out. Build yourself up and realize this person doesn't have your best interest at heart. Hurts....but better than giving him more of your precious years. Enjoy your child...but build a life for yourself. Don't indulge in self- pity and victimization....that's leads nowhere but self-destruction. You can be a winner.
0 Replies