Can we be friends again ?

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 04:29 pm
Hi I'm a student from Turkey.I'm 16.My ex and I are in the same class.He and I were really good friends before we dated.But in time,We fell in love with each other.We dated for 3 weeks but we broke up because we couldn't work things out and we realized when we were together all we did was hurting each other so this break up was our mutual decision and after we broke up he said 'I love you but this is something we have to deal with.After we broke up,we didn't talk to each other.We acted like strangers.It has been 4 months since we broke up and it's summer vacation now.I still love him but I know that we are not gonna get back together.All I want is to be friends with him again.I miss our friendship.I miss all the things we used to.But I don't know if he wants to be friends again.What do you say? What should I do?And let's assume that we become friends again.you know we had a history and when we broke up we were in love with each other.So can the feelings we had come back if we become friends again?Is there any chance?(Please consider that we'll be in the same class for 2 years)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 534 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 04:31 pm
@sebnemnur,
You don't want to be friends. You want to date this guy again.

And he may sense that. If it didn't work out before, there's nothing saying it can't work out at a later date. And the reverse is also true. It may never work out.

If you contact him and try to make and maintain contact, be honest about your intentions. If you want to rekindle a romance, at least have the guts to say so.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 06:08 pm
Quote:
Sebnemnur asked: we realized when we were together all we did was hurting each other so this break up was our mutual decision

If you get back together you'll just hurt each other again, so there's no point getting back together, let it go..
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 06:18 pm
If you have to ask your answer is "no."
0 Replies