My friend told my crush i like him!!

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 02:53 pm
So I found out I like a close friend of mine, so I told my friend. She was smirking so much and she was also squealing, she told me she thought it was 'cute'. So she told my friend Olivia, I was a little upset, she didn't ask, but she apologized. Then she told my other friend (by my permission,) all of them thought it was cute! So they told him when I said I didn't care, but he said he wouldn't date me, so they told him it was a joke, and he replied: "I know," But it's so awkward, he still acts the same. He still laughs at my stupid jokes, and we make eye contact across the room sometimes. He seems to always be so foolish all the time! I mean, He stuck up for me even though it was his best friend that was picking on me, and he was trying to sought the whole thing out, I wasn't even trying to do anything, he was telling them to shut up. But... I'm just confused, and though I won't admit it, a little heart broken.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,302 • Replies: 4
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 03:01 pm
@JustBeYourSelf,
"So ......" Another one of those.
JustBeYourSelf

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 03:04 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Um... Pardon, what do you mean by 'another'?
roger

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 03:36 pm
@JustBeYourSelf,
Not especially helpful, was it.

You say "He still laughs at my stupid jokes". It's a very good sign when someone laughs at your jokes. Whatever the relationship, when they quit laughing, it's over. Whatever you are looking for, it's still possible.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 04:05 pm
@JustBeYourSelf,
Just be yourself Smile

If he is interested, he's been told and he will make a move. If he sees you like a Sister and that could be the case as he laughs with you and stands up for you, then you still have a wonderful thing with him.

Crushes are exactly that, strangely enough it seems to move on very quickly to another.

Isn't it awesome that someone stood up for you.. That's something you definitely can put in your tick box, for future dating no matter whether it is him or someone else.
0 Replies