To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?

Wilso

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 03:33 am
http://i59.tinypic.com/2r2vgvo.jpg
oralloy

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 04:03 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
http://i59.tinypic.com/2r2vgvo.jpg

Self defense is not murder.

I've no idea about the other guy.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 04:04 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I also don't have a problem with people who assert that they still believe he was guilty of a crime that night unless they attempt, in some way, to affect a punishment of Zimmerman that the justice system determined was not appropriate.

It would be useful if the people who profess such a belief would bother to address all the evidence showing that this was a legitimate case of self-defense.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 09:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I also don't have a problem with people who assert that they still believe he was guilty of a crime that night unless they attempt, in some way, to affect a punishment of Zimmerman that the justice system determined was not appropriate.

It would be useful if the people who profess such a belief
would bother to address all the evidence showing that this was a legitimate case of self-defense.
The way that the left
describes this incident, u 'd think
that Zimmy just went out looking for any random blacks
and then indiscriminately opened up on them with an automatic rifle.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 12:32 pm
@Wilso,
I heard about that on the View. Didn't think about the Zimmerman trial, but now that I do, Florida seems to be going crazy.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 06:35 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

I heard about that on the View. Didn't think about the Zimmerman trial, but now that I do, Florida seems to be going crazy.

I disagree with that comment, Revelette...although only because you used the word "going."

If you were to add the Florida State fiascoes into the mix, you would see that the word is not needed.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 06:32 am
George Zimmerman Retweets Photo of Trayvon Martin's Body
Taylor Lewis

http://www.essence.com/2015/09/29/george-zimmerman-retweets-photo-trayvon-martins-body?xid=pd_outbrain

George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was acquitted in the 2012 death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, is back in the headlines again for retweeting an image of Martin's body.

According to Mother Jones News, Zimmeran was tagged in a tweet that shared a photo of Martin's body lying the grass after he had been shot with the caption "Z-Man is a one man army." Zimmerman retreated the photo to his 11,000 followers. Twitter deleted the image days later.

Yesterday, Zimmerman began tweeting posts, demanding that Twitter remove images of his "Wanted" poster. Zimmerman continued on his Twitter rant, which he ended by sharing a photo of him smoking a cigar on the beach.

"As much as I love owning all you trolls I have to work… On my tan!" he wrote. "Tell 'Karma' she's worthless, God protects me."

Zimmerman's attorneys have not responded to the incident.
revelette2

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 08:10 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Do you suppose he is feeling neglected? A scary thought if he feels the need to grab headlines.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 09:08 am
@revelette2,
He's going to do it again. I believe he would set it up. He's going to kill someone, again. He believes he is some sort of hero and he believes he can get away with anything.
Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 10:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
He's going to do it again. I believe he would set it up. He's going to kill someone, again. He believes he is some sort of hero and he believes he can get away with anything.

If Zimmerman needs to kill again, I hope he does.
Ragman

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 11:21 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
A bit late on this one. The OP posts this about 4 years ago. Zimmerman hasn’t been showing his ugly mug for 4 years.
Real Music

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 02:03 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 02:28 pm
@Ragman,
December 4, 2019

BARTOW, Fla. (AP) -- Neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of the 2012 killing of Trayvon Martin, is suing the teen's parents, family attorney, the attorney's book publisher and prosecutors who tried his case, claiming he was defamed when they allowed a witness to give false testimony in an attempt to incriminate him.

Zimmerman's lawsuit, filed Wednesday, said a trial witness pretended to be the last person to talk to Martin by phone before he was killed when the witness was actually the half-sister of the caller.

According to the lawsuit, Brittany Diamond Eugene didn't want to testify that she had been talking to Martin before he was killed. So her half-sister, Rachel Jeantel, pretended that she was talking to the teen before he was fatally shot. Jeantel ended up testifying at Zimmerman's 2013 trial in Sanford, Florida.

https://apnews.com/6d1a808562080dac2d1ca9ce3b0dd416
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 02:33 pm
With black on black killing being a hood rat hobby, I think blacks are pissed that Zimmerman cut into their game.
0 Replies