how do you know if he is a narcissist?

marcusarc

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 11:17 am
@ossobuco,
yeah true. Anyway: "No relationship is ever a waste of your time. If it didn't bring you what you want, it taught you what you don’t want." Wink
0 Replies

marcusarc

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 07:51 pm
@ossobuco,
he recently added me on Google+, he add me as a friend in is circle at 5am this saturday. was it on purpose? i can't tell, i didn't even had him on my account and it was just strange. i just saw the email alert and my heart jumped really fast. How normal is this after 1 month and 2 weeks of my no contact with him? :s

I eared that now he is making competitions to invite fans to go to the cinema with him and giving free tickets, how lame is that though? is this a supply for him now that he doesn't have me in is life anymore? this is so confusing.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 07:57 pm
@marcusarc,
Reread all this, and reread and repeat, until it soaks in. I don't mean that meanly, just that being all caught up with his antics again and again isn't useful for moving ahead in life.
marcusarc

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 08:37 pm
@ossobuco,
for all the advice? Smile what do you mean "antics"?
0 Replies

marcusarc

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 06:20 pm
i have on question running a lot in my head that kinda scares me...

he did say in the first month of our relationship, he was afraid that i liked him more, than he likes me. he said he was afraid he couldn't love me back... and after 8 months, that's what it happened. is this normal at all? how can someone predict and "plan" this? Confused
0 Replies

joro1560

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2016 07:11 am
@marcusarc,
Narcissists have no remorse, no boundaries, no empathy it is all about them.
If you felt relief when you ended it...that should tell you all you need to know.
0 Replies

Bettafin

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 10:43 pm
@marcusarc,
Kudos to you for backing out. Being around ppl like that is just bad for your self esteem. Probably not what you want to hear but one day you'll meet someone and be glad you left him along. I wish you the best of luck.
0 Replies