Why do people deny evolution?

martinies

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 03:55 am
@martinies,
Relativity designs the generalvnature of things including dna and relativity is nonlocality.
martinies

Wed 30 Sep, 2015 02:12 pm
@martinies,
The sun and moon appear the exact same size as viewed from earth in a coincedents. That is relative design by nonlocality. Relativity being nonlocal.
martinies

Thu 1 Oct, 2015 10:02 pm
@martinies,
So nonlocality as relativity is the unmoving nonlocal changer and designer of the local moving and changing event.
martinies

Fri 2 Oct, 2015 04:07 am
@martinies,
I know this seems weird but its as if at the creation of the universal locality ,nonlocality remained entangled with it and shows up in the universal locality as creative relativity and that includes time.
martinies

Fri 2 Oct, 2015 08:09 pm
@martinies,
Human beings where relativly design by nonlocality having the image of thier designer (nonlocality) as a relative spirit consciousness to the local event.
martinies

Sat 3 Oct, 2015 01:52 pm
@martinies,
Fate is a relative pattern within a relative pattern that is relativity controld by the relative event. So a meeting of individuals is not random but ment by the relativity in the event to happen as a coincedents.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 01:06 am
The funnu thing about this crazy evolution THEORY

is that iit is build on a lot of hoaxes! Now, that doesn't look very reliable, does it?
Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 03:06 am
for exxample:

Quote:
Earnst Haeckels evolution embryo fraud.
https://evolutionisntscience.wordpress.com/files/2009/05/haeckels-fraud-drawings.jpg

One of the most popular and familiar pieces of evidence used to bolster the theory of evolution – reproduced for decades in most high school and college biology textbooks – is fraudulent, and has been known to be fraudulent for nearly 100 years.

Most people have seen those drawings of human embryos next to developing animal embryos, and they look virtually indistinguishable. (The Haeckel embryo sequence shown purported to show – left to right – a hog, calf, rabbit and human).This has long been said to demonstrate that humans share a common ancestry with these animals and thus prove the theory of evolution.

These pictures were designed by German zoologist Ernst Haeckel. What few people know – and one of many surprises in the evolution debate is that they were fakes. At Jena, the university where he taught, Haeckel was charged with fraud by five professors and convicted by a university court. His deceit was exposed in “Haeckel’s Frauds and Forgeries,” a 1915 book by J. Assmuth and Ernest R. Hull, who quoted 19 leading authorities of the day.
https://evolutionisntscience.wordpress.com/evolution-frauds/

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 03:08 am
And this whole field is scattered with hoaxes. It staggers the mind and it makes it absolutely clear that the evolutionTHEORY is all shite & bullocks.

But funny to see people taking this **** seriously,
Briancrc

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 04:27 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Like that hoax about bacteria evolving such that they are resistant to antibiotics? Guess there's nothing to worry about.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 09:28 am
@Briancrc,
Quote:
Like that hoax about bacteria evolving such that they are resistant to antibiotics? Guess there's nothing to worry about.

First this is stupid. You don't even adress the hoaxes.

Furthermore, you are confusing micro with macro evolution.

I agree there is muicro evolution, like the bacteria you mentioned. Yeah.

But macro evolution has never been proven!
MontereyJack

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 10:25 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Evolution is a series of small changes . Enough micro changes become a macro change.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 10:35 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Evolution is a series of small changes . Enough micro changes become a macro change.

That is nothing more then a nice hypothesis.Nothing more.

Now....we need some proof or evidence.

problem: there is NONE!

NONE.
MontereyJack

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 11:38 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You want proof? OK. 1. Birds. 2. Us.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 11:53 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You want proof? OK. 1. Birds. 2. Us.

lol

I wouldn't call that nonsense proof.

Come'on try better.

You can't.
MontereyJack

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 12:08 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I altesdy have. Twice for birds, thrre times for us. I'm not wasting more time on someone who thinks "no" is awell-reasoned counter Argument.

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 12:08 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I altesdy have. Twice for birds, thrre times for us. I'm not wasting more time on someone who thinks "no" is awell-reasoned counter Argument.

Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 12:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

Oh ok. So in reality you are not able to deliver some evidence for your hypothesis.

Noticed.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 01:37 pm
You havs not answered answered any of the proofs already offered. Until you do, STFU.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 02:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You havs not answered answered any of the proofs already offered. Until you do, STFU.

proof??? lol

There is no proof.

Until you can deliver STFU.

lol
0 Replies