Why do people deny evolution?

Krumple

Mon 6 Jul, 2015 01:46 pm
@martinies,
martinies wrote:

The photon has location in time space but its presents is a probability because of heisenbergs uncertainty. There for is it that the higgs gives substance relativity.

Do you even know what the uncertainty principle is? It seems you constantly get things slightly wrong. It's like you know the words but you don't know their meaning.

You can know the location of an electron but at the same time you can't know it's velocity. And the inverse is also true. You can't know both at the same time. This is the uncertainty principle.

You are completely wrong about the functioning of the higgs and the higgs field. Why not actually study the subject before you actually try to talk about it?

Here is the thing. It is true that the higgs field gives a particle mass however if that same particle were to stop moving through the field, it becomes massless. This is counter intuitive.
martinies

Mon 6 Jul, 2015 07:33 pm
@Krumple,
No its not counter intuitive something has to move to be in existance. That is everything except ya consciousness. Consciousness does not move to be in existance because it never had to happen to be in existance. That is why I said the the higgs gives relativness because relativness is movingness. The higgs gives presents to mass or relativness. It is the presenter field like I very first said.
martinies

Mon 6 Jul, 2015 08:04 pm
@martinies,
Logic krump .If I referred to heisenbergs uncertainty principle in the correct context which I did. Then logic must say that I understood heisenbergs uncertainty to be using it in the right context.
0 Replies

Krumple

Mon 6 Jul, 2015 09:37 pm
@martinies,
martinies wrote:

No its not counter intuitive something has to move to be in existance. That is everything except ya consciousness. Consciousness does not move to be in existance because it never had to happen to be in existance. That is why I said the the higgs gives relativness because relativness is movingness. The higgs gives presents to mass or relativness. It is the presenter field like I very first said.

I'm not even sure why I bother. Having this discussion with you is like trying to discuss physics with a five year old. Although that is offensive, because the five year old could probably understand the discussion a little better than you.
martinies

Mon 6 Jul, 2015 10:43 pm
@Krumple,
If a thing exists in timespace then that thing that exist must be moving in the timespace that it exists in.
Krumple

Mon 6 Jul, 2015 10:53 pm
@martinies,
martinies wrote:

If a thing exists in timespace then that thing that exist must be moving in the timespace that it exists in.

How do you even test this hypothesis? Oh, yeah, you can't, it's just more conjecture from you..
martinies

Mon 6 Jul, 2015 11:48 pm
@Krumple,
Krump old chap there is no unmoving thing. Only nothing is nonmoving. The moment something comes into existance it moves in time at or below c.
Krumple

Tue 7 Jul, 2015 12:07 am
@martinies,
martinies wrote:

Krump old chap there is no unmoving thing. Only nothing is nonmoving. The moment something comes into existance it moves in time at or below c.

Like I already said, you can't falsify it, so how can you prove that? Just because you can't get a particle to stop moving doesn't mean you are right. You would have to prove it by stopping a particle and then seeing it go from existence to non-existence. Until then it's just conjecture on your part, not a fact.
martinies

Tue 7 Jul, 2015 10:49 am
@Krumple,
Nothing can be stationary krump because all frames of reference are moving frames. And c is the constant in all of them.
parados

Tue 7 Jul, 2015 11:06 am
@martinies,
Quote:
The higgs gives presents to mass or relativness.

Just on their birthday or other holidays as well?
martinies

Tue 7 Jul, 2015 11:43 am
@parados,
The higgs field is where distingishability meets indistinguishaility.
parados

Tue 7 Jul, 2015 12:39 pm
@martinies,
So if the presents are indistinguishable, would that be like giving nothing for the holidays?
0 Replies

neologist

Tue 7 Jul, 2015 12:44 pm
Ahem. . .
We struggle to stay afloat in a quagmire of linguistic uncertainty.
Ware spellnig is uneak.
And meaningless is word order.
MontereyJack

Tue 7 Jul, 2015 01:15 pm
@martinies,
Which c is constant? The Mediterranean c or the Black c, or maybe the c of Dreams where the Yellow Submarine sails. The Yellow Submarine is definitely c worthy, whichever it is.
0 Replies

martinies

Tue 7 Jul, 2015 03:57 pm
@neologist,
Ha ha.
0 Replies

martinies

Tue 7 Jul, 2015 03:59 pm
@neologist,
Its all common sense. Ha
martinies

Wed 8 Jul, 2015 05:15 am
@martinies,
If something exist in time it also exists in space. So that something that exists moves in time and moves in space and cant be stationary in either. Existance equals movement.
martinies

Fri 10 Jul, 2015 09:51 am
@martinies,
Nothing exists that does not move relative to something else.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sun 12 Jul, 2015 11:34 pm
still...no evidence???

What does that tell us???
martinies

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 06:10 am
@Quehoniaomath,
It means that god is nonmoving. Human consciousness dosnt move. Consciousness of the speed of light does not move. Consciousness in a frame of reference does not move regards c the event limit. Consciousness is awareness and awareness of the event limit c does not move.
0 Replies