Why do people deny evolution?

GorDie

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 09:54 am
There is NO 2 celled organisms. Or three celled organisms. Or 4 or 5. Nor 6, 7 or 8.
To suggest Evolution is scientifically accurate is illogical, because there is no evidence to support it's occurrence. Observation indicating it's potential.

No cell can predate DNA, or persist without it. No DNA can predate a cell, or persist without it. So cell and DNA MUST, scientifically speaking, initiate simultaneously.

In addition, There is much evidence to suggest Humans co-existed with dinosaurs.

Carbon Dating is factually inaccurate as a model used for dating. Regardless of the fact that the formula does not account for weather conditions (rain, sun, humidity, burial, submersion, heat and cold etc... ) which disproves the theory on it's own.

The theory f Gravity is factually false, because Mercury's Orbit does not represent angular momentum, but is perfect and predictable and re-occurring, as well as the earth's moon, Jupiter's many moons which do not gravitate to each other or collide, or move towards the planet. ~Never mind the host of other scientific evidence - Yet atheists claim that our knowledge of Gravitational Pull - parallel in accuracy to the "theory" - indicates that religion is somehow unreliable.

Horse back riding - Horses react to emotions, Fish react to emotion, dog's react to emotions.

Psychological assessment uses terms like Brain Chemistry, in reference to Thought Synapses, to suggest that brain chemical imbalances are off when people are thinking things which are irregular in common census.
Indicate poor understanding of scientific evidence.

the list goes on.
shall I make it go on?
parados

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 10:15 am
@GorDie,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonium
Quote:

Typical colonies have 4 to 16 cells

Don't let reality get in the way of your argument GorDie.

I love your argument about how weather affects carbon decay. Does that mean a nuclear reaction can't occur in a thunderstorm?
0 Replies

GorDie

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 10:53 am
@GorDie,
@parados

NOtice how none of those cells are dependant on each other, nor make contributions to each other, each absorbing food from the environment only for itself not the other cells.
Perhaps study before suggesting that you are presenting contradictory evidence.
These COLONIES, are not grouped as AN organism.
There is no team behaviour. They simply colonize. That is not evolution from single cell to multi cell. There is still ZERO two, 3, 4, 5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13, or 14 celled organisms.
parados

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 11:30 am
@GorDie,
The funny thing is the cells that make up the skin on my arm don't absorb food for other cells. Does that mean my arm is not part of a multi cell organism?

You have simply defined multi cell organism to require millions of cells and then point out that your definition means there are no 2 celled multi cell organisms. A lovely argument in your mind perhaps but it doesn't prove anything other than you are tailoring your argument to prove your conclusion.
coldjoint

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 11:43 am
@parados,
Quote:
other than you are tailoring your argument to prove your conclusion.

You had better let him know that you are an expert at that. Why admonish the same tactics you use repeatably?
0 Replies

hingehead

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 04:12 pm
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11703147_972798012758254_5461808838912237917_n.jpg?oh=5da40309070d387d240946c0145e1807&oe=56561EC8
0 Replies

neologist

Mon 13 Jul, 2015 07:11 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
. . . .. Does that mean my arm is not part of a multi cell organism? . . . .
Warning!
Beware of patting yourself on the back.
0 Replies

martinies

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 02:42 am
@GorDie,
God is gravity and the other 3 forces . God is energy time and space all rolled up into one as locality. But god is also nonlocality. Put that in ya pipe n smoke it.
izzythepush

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 02:46 am
@GorDie,
GorDie wrote:

In addition, There is much evidence to suggest Humans co-existed with dinosaurs.

Here it is.

martinies

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 10:14 am
@izzythepush,
If ya think on it all the cartoon characters in the cartoon car have the observers consciousness super imposed as there own consciousness this is how it is in reality. All consciouness is your consciousness and consciousness does not die.
izzythepush

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 11:45 am
@martinies,
It's a cartoon, that's all it is.

Don't mistake me for someone who's remotely interested in your particular brand of bollocks.
coldjoint

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 11:55 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Don't mistake me for someone who's remotely interested

And I hope he doesn't mistake you for someone who is remotely interesting.
izzythepush

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 12:04 pm
@coldjoint,
You must be really pissed off at the moment. Evil has been roundly defeated across the board, racist flags coming down, gay marriage and now a brilliant deal in Iran.

And I think your nappy probably needs changing.
coldjoint

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 12:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
brilliant deal in Iran.
http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/rofl.gif
0 Replies

martinies

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 03:04 pm
@izzythepush,
But you can see that a cartoon gets its life feeling from the observer of the cartoon cant you.
0 Replies

GorDie

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 03:30 pm
@parados,
How is that funny? Other cells absorb their food for skins cells and bring the food to the cells. The cells in the example provided I was REFERING to, is one in which each cell feeds itself.

The only thing funny, is how calling you stupid is so accurate and you're too stupid to even bother caring how you feel about that.
GorDie

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 03:34 pm
@izzythepush,
No I mean historical record, archeological monuments, stories, fossil evidence. etc.. the list of actual evidence is quite substantial.
GorDie

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 03:35 pm
@martinies,
That is technically the accumulation of the Pipe...

I deny none of that. why not put something in the pipe worth smoking and really trip hard on some philosophical genius. Like, accepting the Word of God. WOOT
izzythepush

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 03:40 pm
@GorDie,
Not according to actual scientists it's not.
martinies

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 03:45 pm
@GorDie,
Evolution of life forms is the evolution of cartoon characters in the the word of God as information.
0 Replies