Why do people deny evolution?

parados

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 01:26 pm
@martinies,
Because your premise is ridiculous.
martinies

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 01:44 pm
@parados,
The premise is all consciousness is supernatural and of its self nonlocal to the to the local event. What proof have you got that the premise is not a valid one. Apart that is from the premise that death as consciousness changes the life forms that it brings awarness to.
Frank Apisa

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 02:01 pm
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more bizarre...

...they pull me back in.

https://liveactionnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/66354-Al-Pacino-they-pull-me-back-in-0v9d.gif
0 Replies

martinies

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 02:02 pm
@martinies,
What I ment to say is consciousness is not changed by evolution it consciousness is independent of evolution.
0 Replies

martinies

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 02:06 pm
@martinies,
Sorry what I ment to say is consciousness is not affected by evolution it consciousness is independent of evolution because its supernatural.
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 09:25 pm
@martinies,
You know we already have words and descriptions for all that...why are you making up your own theology ? Did you read a book when you were young and impressionable ?
martinies

Sat 18 Apr, 2015 11:45 pm
@Ionus,
Well I am putting over the case for evolution as having a spiritual cause. How and when I learned the facts of that is of no importants. I am saying that consciousness is not affected by evolution its the exact samething now as it was when the first life forms began or in say the dinosaurs .Its only brains that have evolved through genetics around the supernaturalness of death. Death being the death of the form and the brain of the form but not of the forms supernatural consciousness. My thinking is that spirit and consciousness are the exact same thing.
Ionus

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 02:40 am
@martinies,
Quote:
How and when I learned the facts of that is of no importants.
Iwill ask zee question here . Why isnt it important ?
Quote:
I am saying that consciousness is not affected by evolution its the exact samething now as it was when the first life forms began or in say the dinosaurs .
Are you saying you have the intelligence of a microbe ? Or intelligence is not the same as consciousness ?
Quote:
My thinking is that spirit and consciousness are the exact same thing.
So if my consciousness is in pain then my spirit is too ? What about after death ?
martinies

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 02:51 am
@Ionus,
Intelligence is an event related thing and consciousness of its root self is not event related so yes intelligence and consciousness are different. Pain is and event thing which happens in consciousness but its not consciouness its self. All consciouness is the exact same. Its just whats taping into it that changes. After death intelligence with out an event isnt a lot of good. Life and death is consciousness form related or not.
0 Replies

Herald

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 03:24 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Are you saying you have the intelligence of a microbe?
     ... and how did you come to know that the microbe has intelligence and consciousness, and is not operating on auto-pilot or on some remote control or s.th.? How did you come to know that the Dinos have no intelligence ... when they have managed to survive on this very same planet for over 160 million of years, and we have survived here so far for only 200 000, and will hardly manage to do it 250 000?
Ionus

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 03:30 am
@Herald,
Quote:
how did you come to know that the microbe has intelligence and consciousness
From your post...I never said one way or the other .
Quote:
How did you come to know that the Dinos have no intelligence
Again, from your post . I never said one way or the other .
Quote:
on auto-pilot or on some remote control or s.th.?
Can you tell me what's a s.th. ?
martinies

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 07:38 am
@Ionus,
Animal nature is selfish nature but in a human being selfish nature is as far as conciousness is concerned attachment away from consciousness into the event as a reality which is what sin is. So a human being is held to account by his or her conscience.
0 Replies

parados

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 08:24 am
@martinies,
Yep. Definitely ridiculous. And then you fall into the "you have to disprove it" fallacy.
Herald

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 08:58 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Something like that.
0 Replies

martinies

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 09:00 am
@parados,
Do you have a conscience. Or is that ridiculous.
Herald

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 09:08 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Are you saying you have the intelligence of a microbe ? Or intelligence is not the same as consciousness ?
     ... and who said that one? You may be using ad hom at random to gain unfair competitive advantage over a poor opponent, but with that claim you are offending the whole human race and implicitly confess that that the microbes have intelligence ... and that you have unshakeable evidence therefor.
0 Replies

FBM

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 09:08 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
how did you come to know that the microbe has intelligence and consciousness
From your post...I never said one way or the other .
Quote:
How did you come to know that the Dinos have no intelligence
Again, from your post . I never said one way or the other .
Quote:
on auto-pilot or on some remote control or s.th.?

Herod speaks his own unique language that requires no coherence with other minds.
0 Replies

parados

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 10:23 am
@martinies,
If it is supernatural then you don't have one, do you?
0 Replies

martinies

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 10:25 am
@Ionus,
Dinos had enough intellegents to get them by as dinos. There consciousness though was the exact same as ares is. Consciousness is completely neutral as to what brain is happening inside it and all moving things are as illusions to super natural un changing non happening consciousness.
Ionus

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 11:19 pm
@martinies,
Quote:
Dinos had enough intellegents to get them by as dinos. There consciousness though was the exact same as ares is.
Maybe...but you cant prove it .