girlfriend cheated on me

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 07:02 am
Hi all, my girlfriend cheated on me a few months into our relationship now I'm finding it hard to trust her again, this is causing arguments. Just recently she's been really moody cold and distant. I cant help but think she doesn't want to be with me anymore, I love her so much and if I walked away I would get so jelous when she moves on what do I do ?

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 07:08 am
Your inability to forgive her is causing arguments. That's why she's cold and moody. Of course she does not want to be around a person who berates her all the time. Then you say you can't live without her.

Make up your mind. Either put this cheating thing behind you and totally forgive her, or let her go and find a guy who trusts her.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 07:18 am
@twodoorsdown,
It sounds like your relationship is comatose and on the way of dying but she's too much of a coward to end it herself. I think she's waiting for you to officially end it. Don't keep her waiting.

Move on and try to get over it.
0 Replies

twodoorsdown

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 07:25 am
Thanks any idea why she blows hot and cold ? Its so confusing... just recently we got on better then we ever have, now the last few days shes been speaking to me like sh! T and its not even that time of the month.
Ragman

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 08:42 am
@twodoorsdown,
She's conflicted ...but it is time to end it. This part of the relationship never ...EVER goes well. Stop focusing on her behavior and work on your own. Try not to obsess over this loss and recognize these feelings ARE in transition and should be.
twodoorsdown

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 09:15 am
@Ragman,
Thanks its hard as I do love her and want to be with her, just cant trust her and dont want the heartache of seeing her with someone else
ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 10:55 am
@twodoorsdown,
This is your girlfriend of a few months that did this so called cheating. Had you two talked about a commitment to each other that you would not see others? Or do you expect any woman you go out with to just automatically not date any other persons?
twodoorsdown

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 04:16 pm
@ossobuco,
Well when in a relationship surely it goes without saying ?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 04:17 pm
@twodoorsdown,
No, that is not true.

ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 04:21 pm
@ossobuco,
You don't just suddenly own people you feel romantically about and have sex with.

Actually, thank goodness, as that could reach untold commotion.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 04:33 pm
@twodoorsdown,
Also, you do not love her, you barely know her at all. Love is a result, and has not quite nothing to do with the infatuation scenario. The infatuation mode is a start that often doesn't work out for good reasons. Sometimes people aren't cataclysmically stuck together in great love, but are happy together over time.
0 Replies

Mazzz27

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 06:58 pm
mmm she sounds hott
0 Replies