I Dont Know What To Do

quan95

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 04:48 pm
Ok , iWas With My Ex For 3 years we had our issues but me being young i broke up with her for whatever reason , and stopped talking to her for a month and then one day we reconnected talking about how much we really misssed eachother etc etc , so as weeks passed we started rekindling a fire that never truly died out just needed to be lit again , and when ibroke up with her itold her iwould never get in to another relationship unless it was with her again and she promised me the same , but while we were rekindling that flame ifelt as though she was lying about certain things and come to find out she was , she got into a relationship a few weeks after we broke up and is currently still in one so out of spite i am now in a relationship also and have been in one for a month on tuesday (the 23rd) and the crazy thing is iam still talking to my ex because i am in love with her now she told me almost a month ago that she was going to leave him for me its nights when we fall asleep on the phone together we've been meeting up lately and just doing everything we did in our relationship but still she has not left him and idk whether to just move on and say forget it or give it more time please help me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,221 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 05:12 pm
Unless you two make up your mind to re-commit (that means exclusive) this craziness will continue.

PS - Shame on both of you for using other people to show each other up!
trying2learn

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 07:55 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
PS - Shame on both of you for using other people to show each other up!
Good advice
0 Replies

Livelaughlove196

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 01:37 am
@quan95,
I think you should move on. There's better fish in the sea...!
0 Replies