this girl i like is annoyed with me....

gino R

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2013 09:52 am
this is related to my previous post. well she thought she was unlikable, and i always thought of her as my best girl thats a friend but in truth i really wanted to be more than just friends. and she knew i had feelings for her and she was totally okay with me liking her. then a week ago she admitted to me that she has feelings for me so for one week we were bf, gf but yesterday she told me maybe we should just end it, i got a little emotional(i cant help it i was so happy with the fact that she liked me back) then we started to argue now we dont talk as much and she's irritated with me, i dont know what to do and im so afraid, i dont want to loose her, she's so important to me......
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 941 • Replies: 3
No top replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2013 09:55 am
apologize.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2013 01:14 pm
What happened for her to back out of the more intense relationship?

What could you possibly be arguing about so early in your new love?
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2013 02:52 pm
@gino R,
Should you be angry with this girl?

I'm guessing that you don't think you did anything to upset her, and there is no reason at all that you can see that she would change her mind?

Doesn't that mean she used you? That she played with you and disposed of you?

And you still want her?

Again - shouldn't you be angry with her?
--------------------
Edit : having just read your other post - she may want you to be angry with her - if she did this to you just to prove that she's unlikable. She may have a victim mentallity.

In any event, I'd still ask 'shouldn't you be angry with her?'
0 Replies