Please READ!! Dating problems! what's wrong with me??

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 07:46 pm
So I've currently turned 22yrs old, and i'm tired of being single! I want to start dating. I've currently bumped into a old friend, he was just interested i'm sex.. So I decided to ignore him. I'm attracted. I keep my self up.,(hair,nails, workout,etc) I have a good personality. But sometimes I can be a B***h. i'm a full time student, and employee. I work 12 hrs shifts 3 1/2 days. And the days that i'm off. I, go to school and gym. anytime I tell someone i'm single they don't belive me. I want to start dating, i'm I don't get approached!!! I don't really go out, i'm friends are in a relationships, so their weekends are usually time to spend with their boyfriends.... One guy told me, I act like I have a man! How is that? idk!!! I want to start dating, but don't know where to start. I don't want to online date!!! And I don't have single friends Sad! And when i'm approached, is usually by idiots! PLEASE HELP ME

sincerely, Single girl
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,550 • Replies: 7
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 06:09 am
You are not giving off signals that you are "available."

Try to not be so intense!! Relax. You sound like an all-business kind of gal and that scares men away.

Smile more.
Cut back on the "driven" attitude.
Try to relax.

jespah

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 06:34 am
@PUNKEY,
To add to this, stop waiting to be approached, and do the approaching.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 25 May, 2013 05:59 pm
@Jasminebaby305,
There is nothing wrong with looking after yourself.

It sounds like the guys that think you are in a relationship think that girls that are single, don't take pride in themselves which in itself is sad.

I imagine that you hold yourself up well. Feel confident in yourself, your life where it is going and perhaps put an air out there of being un-available and un-attainable.

Which is why people think you are taken.

I agree, smile. When someone smiles, someone else smiles back at them, with them and it gives an opening for communication because what ever they thought, goes out the window, that person smiled at me so "she" must be ok to talk to, I'll give it a go.

It's funny, usually the guys that are idiots talk to any girl Wink Sorry guys, I know most aren't .... just saying
0 Replies

tikita

Reply Sun 26 May, 2013 02:03 pm
I might know the solution , check on we-found-love.pl
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 01:02 am
I think Punkey is just exactly right. It sounds like you aren't giving signals that you're available. Show interest in the men you find attractive. They will get the hint, but they need a hint.
0 Replies

frisor

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 01:56 am
@Jasminebaby305,
You write you will not use online dating.
But why not?
It's an easy way to meet people.
How you doing today is not working for you.
Therefore, I think you should try something new like online dating.
0 Replies

PandaBoy

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 10:54 pm
@Jasminebaby305,
Maybe you should put out more. No one likes a prude. I wouldn't like to date a girl if i am not getting any. Maybe you should try online dating. They have a more broad selection for you if you want.
0 Replies