RexRed

Reply Sat 18 May, 2013 07:07 pm
Physicists now theorize about parallel dimensions. They say there could be many of them.

If I were to theorize about another dimension it would be a dimension smaller than the physics of our universe.

A dimension where the particles of matter that make them up are the great, great parents of many trillions of universes. Particles so imperceptibly and infinitesimally past our ability to see them. Like a deep under sea cavern with a whole never before seen ecosystem of life. A diverse world of not only one god particle, maybe a trinity of particles or why not a whole pantheon of diverse and varied particles. Like angels each to tend to the various needs of the universe.

These particles are on the other side of our physical world, like a mirror and, left and right, they respond with the physical world in various conscious ways.

Like also how light grows life, these tiny particles grow and sustain universes. Is there a dimension beyond ours providing gravity and magnetism? Why do metals attract electrons and gasses repel them?

Could there be a parallel world within gravity? Would the inhabitants of such a world be on the internet right now... typing away I wonder?

I wonder how really infinite the world on the other side of the mirror is?

Can particles really be so tiny that they are infinite? Like the essence of a thought, a word and love. A world within a word, each word, and everything that is. This tiny world speaking though us all. Revealing to us the unlikely tale of what it is like being a quark.

The other dimension is the one that is directly next to ours and hidden from our sight.

Just as the moon is a dimension very similar to the earth, and the moon and earth walk together around the sun.

The influence of the moon and earth upon each other is ever so slight and gradual just like how gravity is constant and not easily detected.

Scientifically there is a good possibility of there being an alternate reality. What do you think it would be like?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,163 • Replies: 15
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 11:40 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
Scientifically there is a good possibility of there being an alternate reality.

The general rule, Rex, is that the less evidence for some phenom, the less likely

..making "parallel universe" very unlikely. However let me not discourage your speculation
neekeeda

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 12:23 am
@dalehileman,
why not? ..a proof that proves to man is tht which he can understand .what if the proof itself is not yet understood or can't be explained ?...
for eg. the proof of an expanding universe came by the knowledge of blue n red shafts of light that these stars gave in a telescope .. n so the discovery of a telescope of that capability could only decipher the required information.....
what we need to find is somethin that exposes the reality of power beneath the working universe . this could be in dimensions waaayyy smaller than we can imagine or maybe so immense that we can't fathom ..either way. a possibility of the existence of a parallel universe is as high as that of its nonexistence ...
dalehileman

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 09:39 am
@neekeeda ,
As I said Nee, I won't discourage you
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 12:36 am
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1486763_718048664882814_1821042195_n.jpg
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 11:39 am
@neekeeda ,
Quote:
..either way. a possibility of the existence of a parallel universe is as high as that of its nonexistence ...
Thanks Neek for the rumination but Occam's Razor raises substantial skepticism

Forgive intentional alliteration
RexRed

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 01:45 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
..either way. a possibility of the existence of a parallel universe is as high as that of its nonexistence ...
Thanks Neek for the rumination but Occam's Razor raises substantial skepticism

Forgive intentional alliteration

Wouldn't gravity qualify as a parallel dimension? We have life in the microscopic and gravity seems to take that idea to the nth degree.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 03:04 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Wouldn't gravity qualify as a parallel dimension?
Wish Rex I could respond but after another look at the OP I'm still not sure what's meant by the term
RexRed

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 03:18 pm
@dalehileman,
What exactly is an OP? Smile
dalehileman

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 03:26 pm
@RexRed,
Original Posting, that is first of thread

wherein

Quote:
If I were to theorize about another dimension it would be a dimension smaller than the physics of our universe.
….Forgive me Rex but the whole idea of dimension having a "size" is puzzling, it's like saying "length is 'way bigger than mass". Also "the physics of our Universe" having size makes one think, "If it's smaller than the Universe's physics, it could be bigger than its mathematics, while we all agree that math is much bigger than geometry"

Maybe it's just that an old fella like me on the verge of Alz's tends to literal interpretations where yours might drift into the metaphoric

But of course I'm not deeply into metaphysics so please don't take offense. Maybe somebody else will step in here for clarification in common language more nearly suitable to your Average Blockhead (me)
RexRed

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2013 11:43 pm
@dalehileman,
I find your language quite clear and this topic itself quite baffling. Smile

Do dimensions have a size? A question often asked is, "How many angels can you fit on the head of a pin?".

Worlds within worlds...

Once the idea of tiny microbes was considered foolish by most people 'till microscopes proved such a domain existed. Smile
dalehileman

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 01:26 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
I find your language quite clear
Thank you Rex, I wasn't so sure

Quote:
and this topic itself quite baffling.
Amen

Quote:
Do dimensions have a size?
A semantic issue of course

Quote:
A question often asked is, "How many angels can you fit on the head of a pin?".
I think it's a way of asking whether the concept of "angel" isn't one purely abstract

Quote:
Worlds within worlds...Once the idea of tiny microbes was considered foolish by most people 'till microscopes proved such a domain existed.
True but until we obtain some evidence to the contrary, Occam prevails
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 04:46 pm
Elusive dark matter may already have been found
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/elusive-dark-matter-may-already-have-been-found-2D11722092
dalehileman

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 05:14 pm
@RexRed,
Thanks Rex for that link and indeed it suggests there are particles 'way smaller than we had thought. However I don't see this discovery as convincing evidence of tiny universes
RexRed

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 05:57 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Thanks Rex for that link and indeed it suggests there are particles 'way smaller than we had thought. However I don't see this discovery as convincing evidence of tiny universes

It seem the deeper we look the more that is revealed. What exactly is life, what is spirit and what is flesh/DNA? These answers we are still wondering about...

Unlike human-made things like the point of a pin that looks perfect 'til you see it under a microscope and notice it is jagged and far from perfect. Yet with the universe the deeper we look the more perfection we see.

So we can not rule out that life forms can be imperceptibly small if not completely hidden from sight. This realm of the imperceptibly small in itself is its own dimension and domain such that the imperceptibly small may encompass all that is...
dalehileman

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 06:03 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
So we can not rule out that life forms can be imperceptibly small if not completely hidden from sight.
I will remain open for evidence to said effect but meanwhile Occam…..
0 Replies