Am I being framed of rape?

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 08:50 pm
[Moderator note: Post deleted at poster's request]

Mame

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 08:56 pm
Personally, I don't think that's rape. She's delusional. Anyone can say something like this after the fact and it's not only unfair, it's dangerous.

I think you should put this out of your mind. For all you know, it could have been someone else she's talking about.

How can it be rape if she went along with it, showed no resistance and didn't say no? That's absurd.
0 Replies

Bennet

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 09:47 pm
So let me get this straight, you both have intercourse without any form of or kind of manipulation, and she who "liked the act of 'sex' ... made the choice not to refuse" and then wakes up one day, or after two years in this case, to regret the incident and she runs her mouth off to classify this as rape.
I can think of many cases in which persons engage in consensual sex without Players A or B proclaiming "yes". So, if an absence of the utterance "yes" prior to sex indicates rape, that seems problematic. We'd have to say that in some situations, consent is assumed. Be careful especially if she plans to blackmail you .
I'm pretty sure it won't stick in court, so you better focus on your midterms.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 10:24 pm
Make a copy of those emails or messages, just in case.

She is stupid for using the word "rape." I think she meant "regret" but who knows?

If she names you in particular (who knows, this could be someone else) then tell her you will seek legal advice if she alludes to you, calling consensual sex "rape.'

Get as far away from her as possible.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 10:42 pm
I think you have quite a big ego in assuming she's talking about you.

She doesn't name you, and says it was some guy she met in class.

You think you're the only one she met and had sex with?
Bennet

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 11:26 pm
@chai2,
I was thinking the opposite. Someone more along the line of having irrational fears and insecurities, rather than someone with a big ego.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 11:40 pm
@flutterBubble1261,
One totally fool-proof way to avoid all such problems.....

Make them pay, i.e. charge for it, and insist on personal checks with signatures, and I don't mean any real amount of money, two or three dollars perhaps, but you'll have a record which will make a total shambles of any sort o a rape accusation afterwards. You could even treat your date to some sort of an expensive dinner and then ask for a check for the paltry sum of $3 for sex claiming that to be a custom in your native land.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 01:12 am
@flutterBubble1261,
the rape feminists no doubt have been chirping in her ear, and have succeeded in their goal of talking her into being a victim for them to manage. they would love to string you up by the balls for being male, but in America the law is not there yet.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 08:04 am
@hawkeye10,
Ha - all she has to do is make the accusation - and his life is ruined.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 09:51 am
I think she's just looking for attention. I think you should clearly and expansively write down what happened that night along with her comments, reactions, and what she did of her own volition. And date it. That way, if this stupid woman ever does try to do something about it, you'll have something to give a lawyer. But I doubt it'll ever get to that. She's a twit.
0 Replies