revelette

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 10:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
I don't really lose a lot of sleep over the whole thumbs up and down deal or even just insults from other posters. Its a good thing for me I don't huh?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 11:32 am
@revelette,
For sure; it's the fact that some people disagree with honesty, facts, and reality.
It's a mystery of our times.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 12:04 pm
@revelette,
How does one tell if they have been thumbed up or down. Does a one mean someone thinks I may have 1 or 2 intact brain cells?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 11:53 pm
@RABEL222,
Why do you care?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 02:51 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:
These are the people who are fighting for your "right" to call others crude names . Your attempt to degrade those individuals who are either from or are living in Red States is disgusting, to say the least.

Well done Miller, sometimes I forget that you are joking.

I never joke, when it comes to loyalty and love of our Country and the fighting men and women in uniform.
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 08:15 am
House Republicans Spend 89 Hours Trying To Take Away Health Coverage From 30 Million Americans

Quote:
In a vote of 244 to 185, the House of Representatives has repealed the Affordable Care Act — just days after the Supreme Court upheld its constitutionality.

This is the 31st attempt by Congressional Republicans to eliminate the measure. The GOP has spent an estimated “88 hours and 53 minutes” since January of 2011 trying to undo the reform, an analysis by Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) office finds, though this latest bill is expected to die in the Democratic-controlled Senate.

Prior to Wednesday’s repeal vote, Democrats introduced an amendment that would have forced members of Congress to forego the same protections that Republicans are seeking to eliminate for their constituents, including gender-based premium rating, prohibiting insurers from discriminating against people with pre-existing conditions, and allowing young people to remain on their parents’ health plans until age 26. The amendment failed along party lines, as the GOP prevailed, ignoring the consequences of repeal:

McGentrix

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 04:30 pm
@revelette,
Probably why they will get re-elected.
revelette

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 04:57 pm
@McGentrix,
Perhaps they will, we live in an imperfect world, they still don't manage to do anything but pass frivolous bills.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 03:26 pm
National polls are sufficient, thank you!
0 Replies