When the problem isn't race...

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:14 am
True story here...

I'm up in Vermont on some business a few years back and I'm picking up a few things in the local grocery store and listening to a conversation which I assumed involved theories on race, which sounded sort of like

Quote:
....shiftless worthless bastards, just a total drain on society, highest IQ in the regions gotta be about 40, about what you'd expect after four generations living on welfare...

Quote:
....Nothin a B-29 raid like in 45 couldn't take care of, be doin the world a favor...

And this had been going on for six or eight minutes at the point I went to check out and somebody said something or other to me and I replied that there was no shortage of people like they were describing around the D.C. area where I lived, and one of the Vermonters replied:

Quote:
"Yeah, but down there, they're all BLACK..."

Those guys had not been talking about blacks at all; they were talking about the cumulative effect of rogue political parties and uncontrolled government programs, and it was clear enough that race was not a factor, and that whites would be affected the same way anybody else is under the same circumstances.

My guess at the time was that they were talking about Burlington, but I'm not even sure of that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,361 • Replies: 5
No top replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:51 am
They probably weren’t sure whom they were talking about, happens when you’re talking out of your ass.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:03 am
@gungasnake,
Was that before or after you told them that the face on Mars was made by intelligent beings?
gungasnake

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 09:28 am
@parados,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2b/Mars_face.png/265px-Mars_face.png

Tom Van Flandern was a director of the US Naval Observatory i.e. unlike you or any of the usual A2K blowhards he actually had major kinds of credentials in the area. He claimed the artificiality of the face megalith was PROVABLE and that, moreover, in contrast to the situations you see in which cloud formations or land forms resemble some man-made or God-made thing, increasingly close and high-resolution images of the face megalith look INCREASINGLY artificial.

http://metaresearch.org/solar%20system/cydonia/proof_files/proof.asp

Some of the things you see me talking about may be WEIRD, but I'm not in the habit of just making **** up.
JTT

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 11:23 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
but I'm not in the habit of just making **** up.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 06:17 am
@gungasnake,
Black Victims of Black Crime...

I couldn't even guess as to the numbers for this one, but it's probably a safe bet that a disproportionate amount of black on black crime involves civilized blacks, particularly immigrants as victims, and voting-block blacks (people who Bork Obunga's son would look like if he had one...) as perpetrators.

This is not about race. It's about what happens when a group of people is deliberately held outside of the normal requirements of working for a living and dealing with other people by a rogue political party which wants them as a kept voting block:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/jun/15/forever-changed/?partner=popular

Quote:
Kadia Sy hovered over her husband's nursing home bed Thursday, stroking his cheek and forehead, and shaking his shoulder as if to snap him back to life.

But her husband, beating victim Alassane Sy, 67, didn't respond. He suffered severe brain damage April 6 when prosecutors say a teen delivered two blows to Sy's head with a baseball bat over a parking dispute.

While the victim's wife was desperate to wake him during a visit to Covington Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, the couple's son, Djibril, 17, seemed more resigned.

"He's never going to be the same," he said of his father, who immigrated to Memphis from West Africa a decade ago to improve his family's lot.

Two months ago, Djibril's biggest concern was teaming with his brother, Amir, 16, to help their Sheffield High School soccer team win its final match.

His father, a devout Muslim, bought them shin guards and wished them luck as he dropped them off at school and then headed to pray at their mosque. That was the last time they talked to their father, who no longer recognizes them.

Hours later, Alassane Sy herded two of his boys, Karim, 5, and Moussa, 12, into the car with their 9-year-old nephew and headed to a Whitehaven strip mall to pick up his wife. Kadia Sy, 41, had gone to her sister's African hair-braiding salon to help out on a busy Friday night.

Alassane Sy, a warehouse forklift driver, pulled into a parking spot next to a Jeep Cherokee driven by Tanya C. Wilkins, 33, a waitress. Moussa opened the door and hopped out of the car.

Prosecutors say Wilkins, who had parked on the white line leaving little space, accused the 12-year-old of dinging her driver's door, something the Sys say didn't happen.

Kadia Sy said her husband took the children inside the salon, and Wilkins followed and opened the store door, cursing.

The Sys and their children went back to the parking lot, where Alassane Sy examined the cars and Kadia Sy used her limited English to apologize.

While she continued cursing, Wilkins called the victim's wife a derogatory name, relatives said. He lost his temper and cursed back, Djibril said.

A security camera captured what happened next.

Wilkins' son, Mariquez Moore, 15, walked up behind the victim and raised an aluminum baseball bat in the air before striking the victim in the head with such force, Sy collapsed to the pavement unconscious.

"I yelled: 'Oh!' trying to get my husband's attention, but it was too late," Kadia Sy said.

As the camera rolled and the victim's stunned wife and children watched, the teen then struck Sy again in the head, and blood poured from his nose and ears.........
0 Replies