How do I know when a girl has had an orgasm so that I stop?

John222

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 11:36 pm
I've been wondering this for a while, but guys and girls will have a different time when they reach an orgasm right?So if I, as a guy, reach my orgasm before the girl, do I stop?

aidan

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 12:13 am
@John222,
She'll probably tell you what she wants you to do by saying either 'Don't stop' or 'Okay, you can stop now.'

(I just realized what a weird word 'stop' is). I'm going to look up its origins now.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 12:21 am
Neither you nor she necessarily has to stop at one. If there are, say, fourbillion sexually-mature adults in the world, there are probably at least 8 billion different ways to have an orgasm or fake one. If you don't know her well enough to be fairly sure whether she has had one, ask. And it's very often the case that guys orgasm first, so ask what she wants you to do.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 08:48 am
@John222,
It depends on your relationship and whether or not you care about her reaching an orgasm (or orgasms) too. Why not ask her?! If you care for her, then you'll communicate with her in order to find out her needs. Rely on her input as she knows her body and her physical response best about whether or not she is ready to climax.

This is what being intimate is about...not just one person's climax. Orgasm is only one part of being intimate and not the singular goal.
curiousgeorge

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 06:19 am
@Ragman,
Okay I'm not so clued up about sex as I thought I
was. When my girlfriend and I are having sex,
with a condom.. I notice something white it
kinda looks like semen but its not from me so it
can't be semen, its from her. Is this female cum
or is it just discharge? My girlfriend doesn't
know what it is
that black guy

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2012 05:17 pm
@curiousgeorge,
it could be both but if she having a orgasm u feel something clinch ur dick for a fraction of a sec like her walls jt grabbed u then u will know
0 Replies

spitnmagravy

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 04:53 pm
@John222,
it is rude to stop when you get off.and she don't.this makes her feel like just a piece of meat.although if your with a partner and kinda know it would be no big deal to her to stop then its ok.for instance,maybe you pulled over for a quickie and she agreed out of your need to get off,then no big deal.but if it was a moment in which you both were wanting to have a great time and both get off,then yes it would be wrong to stop.if your still hard after getting off,then by all means keep on truckin until she gets off.my girl squirts like a gusher when she cums so i know when to stop.usually i wont let her know i got off,then pretend to as she does which makes her really get off that much more.
0 Replies

spitnmagravy

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 04:55 pm
@curiousgeorge,
thats her lube.its all natural.usually its clear,but from the in out motion of you it kinda foams it up making it white.its all good man.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 08:30 am
@John222,
What are you - a jackhammer???

A gentleman should know when his partner is satisfied and then can act accordingly.
0 Replies

Barbiediva

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 03:13 pm
@John222,
You don't want to be a selfish bastard. So, if you can't continue with intercourse, then switch to oral/fingers until she comes. You will know when she's done. A true orgasm is hard to fake.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 06:04 am
@John222,
Quote:
How do I know when a girl has had an orgasm so that I stop?

When she asks you to make a cup of tea.
0 Replies

PoppyMichaels

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 07:22 am
@John222,
She will tense up or scream (depending on how good she had it). But once she has relaxed and/or not doing any motion, that is your cue. This is basic sex 1o1.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 09:00 am
And Poppy should know!!

Did we all just get spam trapped?
Jane273

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 12:33 pm
@PUNKEY,
If she really has it, i think you'll understand
0 Replies