Sexually attracted to men, but emotionally to Women?

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 01:32 am
I am female, and I've been having thoughts. I feel sexually attracted to men, but when I think of a life with them...I just don't see it. I don't see marrying one and having kids and growing old. But when I picture my life with a female, I see a life with them and being happy...and I am attracted to women...just not physically.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,267 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 05:39 am
@BlastEndedSkrewt,
Well, you are aware of your feelings and that is quite important. That is not a bad thing. Are you upset about tghis? You might want to elaborate on how all this makes you feel.

First question: how old are you?

Second question: how many serious relationships have you had with men ... with women?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 06:27 am
@BlastEndedSkrewt,
Find someone who wants a second wife.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 07:55 am
@BlastEndedSkrewt,
Suggest counseling and have you had any live in relationship with a man or not to base these feelings on?

Second how was your relationship with your father growing up?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 08:13 am
@BlastEndedSkrewt,
Do you imagine marrying a woman and having kids with her and growing old?

If not, could it just be that you are not attracted to the idea of marrying and having kids? That's not for everyone.

No reason why you can't have sexual partners who are men, and then have close female friends, while remaining unmarried.

What "emotional attraction" do you have to women that wouldn't be satisfied with a close (nonsexual) friendship, if you're not attracted to women physically?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 08:29 am
@BlastEndedSkrewt,
You might need to date nicer men.
0 Replies