0

IS it good to play prank on others especially if they don't enjoy?

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 12:10 am
To some extent playing a prank on someone is okay until that person is enjoying too and it doesn't hurt his/her self respect..but I have seen some people who irrespective of other person's feeling carries on playing prank and ultimately hurts them. why don't they understand that it hurts the other person?

Old Goat

3  
Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 01:12 am
@melisawilson,
It depends on what the prank is, how well the prankster knows the "victim" and whether the prankster is savvy enough to know when the prank has turned sour and an apology or something similar is required.

If the prankster knows, for instance, that the intended victim is a delicate little flower who shows that they have no sense of humour at all and gets angry for the slightest reason, then that person should not be subjected to any form of prank for fear of making them either shake with rage and blame the entire world for being nasty to them, or boo hoo somewhere else in order to elicit sympathy.

My advice to such a person would be that they grow up, learn to have a laugh and join in, or get the hell out of the situation and enlist in a local Amateur Dramatic Society where their talent for outbursts may be fully utilised.

Old Goat

1  
Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 04:07 am
No response, eh?

Maybe a bit of a bump may help?