PLEASE HELP ME!? What Is He Playing At!?

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 02:04 pm
Okay As You Can Probs Guess I'm In High School And Going Through The Stage Of Young Love. Lets Call Him "C".The Problem Is He Dosent Love Me. Or At least I Think He Doesnt. We Talk On Msn And In Real Hes Always Very Flirty And Kind And Complimentary. He Seems To Like Me And Is Very Fond Of Me. Always Looking For Excuses To Talk To Me And Walk Near Me Ect. Then The Other Day I Asked If He Liked A Girl "S" And He Said He Did, I Acted Along Yet I Was Heartbroken. He Accidentally Sent Me Kisses Which Were For "S" But Im Wondering If These Are All Lies Just To Cover Up That He Likes Me. He Often Sends Me Them Kisses And Then Puts Oops Yet He Dosent Seem To Be Talking To Anyone Else Because Hes Talking To Me So Much He Cant Possibley Have Chance To Reply To Anyone Else. He Doesnt Even Go Out With "S" But Sends Her Kisses Because She Likes Him Too. What If This Is All A Lie? By The Way He Mentioned Something About A Plan About To Unfold So Is This It??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,083 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 02:16 pm
@LunaSpirit,
You don't have to do three identical posts, Luna... one will suffice. It's hard to say what's in someone else's mind, especially when they're nearly 40 yrs younger! What do you think?
LunaSpirit

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 02:23 pm
@Mame,
Hehe Smile Im Sorry Im Knew To This Site I Dont Know How To Use It. Thanks For Replying Anyway. Hes So Certain To Keep This Plan Secret, I Wonder Why?
0 Replies