Palin for Prez . . . doom or disaster, you decide!

JTT

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 08:37 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
I do not see her as shallow. I see her as someone that has a deep appreciation for the U.S.A., and would like to keep the country safe and sound for future generations.

That illustrates just how shallow you are, Foofie. If she had a deep appreciation for the country, she wouldn't run for office without knowing something about said country.

That is the height of shallow. Someone who would run for office when they don't possess the requisite knowledge that would bring a benefit to the country. Repubs are big on these folks; Bush, Reagan, ...
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 08:39 pm
@Foofie,
I hope that that was your last post on the English language.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2010 04:31 pm
I hope that she runs!
djjd62

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2010 04:35 pm
@rabel22,
so do i, we need a president we can really make fun of, Obama has been a real bust in that department, i mean i'm not above mocking the afflicted, but his presidency is just so sad it's no fun (at least with Hillary we'd have had pant suits and cankles)
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2011 03:43 pm
IRFRANK

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2011 10:26 pm
@Butrflynet,
That's funny, and then scary, and then funny, and then scary.

Completely reinforces what's behind the ultra right and tea party 'patriotism'.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2011 10:34 pm
@Butrflynet,
what were all the gang signs about?

and he shoulda put his teeth in before he talked...

(self parodying videos are too cool)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 10:14 am
Now Donald Trump is in all probability running for president too.
Can you see Donald Trump an his running mate Sarah Palin?

Definitely people for Walmart!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 10:57 am
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/937866--palin-hires-chief-of-staff-fuelling-speculation-of-2012-run?bn=1

Quote:
Associated Press

JUNEAU, ALASKA—Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin has hired a longtime Republican political strategist as chief of staff of her political action committee, fuelling fresh speculation about her possible intent to run for president in 2012.

The hiring of Michael Glassner was confirmed Saturday by Palin aide Rebecca Mansour and SarahPAC Treasurer Tim Crawford. Palin has only said she’s considering a presidential run.

Glassner managed Republican vice-presidential operations in 2008, when Palin was Senator John McCain’s running mate. Glassner also served as the longtime senior adviser to former U.S. senator Bob Dole, the 1996 Republican presidential candidate.

“The fact this is someone who’s had a career in national politics, that’s the only indication that something might be up,” said Ross Baker, a professor of political science at Rutgers University.

But he doesn’t think it’s very significant in trying to divine Palin’s plans, and it could just be a routine organizational move, he said.

“We tend to apply the sort of standards of interpretation that we would apply to, let’s see, a Mitt Romney, that we would to her, and it’s usually wrong, because her plans are so cryptic and her method of operation is so unconventional,” he said.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 11:01 am
@ehBeth,
"because her plans are so cryptic and her method of operation is so unconventional"

or she's not very bright, and is easily spooked and confused...
ehBeth

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 11:03 am
@Rockhead,
that's not necessarily a problem in politics
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 11:24 am
I for one hope she runs!
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 11:46 am
A professional candidate. What a concept.

Since the start of the perpetual campaign it was only a matter of time.

"We're only in it for the money." F. Zappa
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 07:21 am
@IRFRANK,

Sarah Palin Almost Remembers the White House Address
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/09/sarah-palin-1400-pennsylvania-avenue.html
0 Replies