Help. I took colloidal silver and now -

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 10:57 am
My hair began turning silver the year I started using the silver, about 16 years ago. Coincidence? I think not. Any day now, my skin should show telltale signs. Especially since I drank 32 ounces of it in two days last week. I wonder if they will be casting for somebody to portray the Silver Surfer as an old man? I know it could be I would fit the part. I should have listened to Mr Billy, the guy I know that drinks it every single day. "It'll turn you silver," he says with a grin. Perhaps I could pass myself as an albino.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 5,097 • Replies: 33
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 11:18 am
@edgarblythe,
Wont you start turning a bluish color first? I like blue, its a neat color.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 11:58 am
EdgarSmurf.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 08:56 am
The hair in my nose and ears is particularly irksome to look at in the mirror. If the nosehair is not properly trimmed I sometimes mistake it, from a distance, for a booger.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 05:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
So...what's it s'posed to do?
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 09:29 pm
@dlowan,
It kills germs and viruses. I got a particularly nasty wound on my finger. The filthy stuff that broke my flesh had me worried enough that I cleansed it immediately with clorox bleach and began taking the colloidal silver a short time later. The wound has almost completely finished healing.
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 10:17 pm
@edgarblythe,
rofl.

srsly tho, i drink it whenever i get sick.

when people say "i was sick for 2 weesk blah blah blah yadda yadda"

im like huh?

i feel it the first night, drink it the next day and its gone the third day i wake up
0 Replies

BarbieQPickle

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 12:39 am
I watched an episode of Oprah a few years ago and she had guests on the show that did this and they turned completely blue their entire skin was literally blue, like they colored their whole body with a blue marker! It was a permanent side effect, but I don't know if it ended up being bad for them or not.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 04:51 am
@BarbieQPickle,
Millions of people use it and do not turn blue. The whole point of this thread is that if you use the real thing, prepared properly, it is safe. For years people frantically searched for "blue" people to prove that you turn blue from use of it, without success. Suddenly, they are coming out of the woodwork. These blue people have yet to prove to my satisfaction that they used the real thing without adding aything else to it.
farmerman

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 03:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
what is the ideal state of "properly prepared" colloidal silver?
Are you saying that there are grades of colloidal silver?
Your picture does have a blue tinge to it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 04:47 pm
There are grades of colloidal silver, but true colloidal silver uses only pure water and silver wires of something like .999 fine 12 guage. I have access to micro-particles of .0008 microns. For normal usages, I make my own at home. But, for something of extreme importance, such as the wound I described earlier, I opt for the commercially produced Sovereign Silver, down at the health food store in Tomball. This is because I can't truly know how perfect my self produced stuff is.
I quote from the Sovereign Silver label:
Actively Charged: 96% actively charged silver particles (Ag+)
Easily Absorbed: Unprecedented average particle size of 0.0008 microns allows for easy aborption and excretion.
Less is More: Ultra-small particle size results in greater surface area, making our low concentration of 10 ppm more effective than brands up to 500 ppm.
Perfectly Safe: Safe for the whole family. * According to the EPA (CASRN 7440-22-4) daily Oral Silver Reference Dose (RfD) applied to 10 ppm, one may ingest 178,850 dosages safely over 70 years.
99.999% Pure: No added salts or proteins. Just pure silver in pure water.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2009 12:35 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
Help. I took colloidal silver and now -

....... I look like this! Shocked

http://www.alconeco.com/var/storage/images/products/character/face_altering_makeup/woochie_tin_man/27918-2-eng-US/woochie_tin_man_productfull.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2009 02:21 pm
Uncanny. That's exactly how I am beginning to look.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2009 02:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
Only older.
hamburger

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2009 03:07 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgar :

as young fellows in germany , we would on occasion splurge on a bottle of
" danzig goldwater " .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwasser

Quote:
Danziger Goldwasser (German: Gold water of Danzig), in Polish: Gdańska wódka (vodka of Gdańsk), with Goldwasser as the registered tradename, is a strong (40% ABV) root and herbal liqueur which has been produced since at least 1598 in Danzig (Gdańsk). The town, which had been a part of the Hanseatic League, was for many centuries inhabited by Germans and, later, Poles. It was made part of Poland in 1945 after several wars and land partitions. Please see in details the History of Danzig . The mixed ethnical character of Danzig is the reason why both, Germans and Poles, consider Danziger Goldwasser, or Gdańska wódka, to be a traditional domestic distilled beverage.

The most prominent characteristic of this alcoholic beverage is small flakes of 22 or 23 karat gold suspended in it. Alcoholic solutions were used by artists for Gilding, which is believed to be the inspiration for the drink. Alchemy, which was at its high point in the 16th century when Goldwasser appeared, believed gold to have many desirable medical properties (i'll drink to that ! hbg )

https://www.weinquelle.com/fotos/s1001.jpg

those are REAL goldflakes at the bottom of the bottle .

i think i'll have my body tested for any hidden gold-deposits - should come in handy when times get tough .
hbg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2009 04:04 pm
Hamburger - Amazing. I never heard of it before, and also never heard of ingesting gold, either. I wonder if anybody makes other gold containing products.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2009 04:09 pm
I took this from a site that asks that same question. http://askville.amazon.com/ingesting-gold/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=4839365 - edgarblythe

If you are talking about things like rings and jewelry, they would remain inert and pass through the digestive system. Gold when absorbed by the body, however, is toxic, especially to the kidneys.

If you are thinking about Auranofin, a gold salt used in treating inflammatory arthritis, gold salts have been reported to decrease the inflammation of the joint lining. This effect can prevent destruction of bone and cartilage. Gold salts are called second-line drugs because they are often considered when the arthritis persists in spite of anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs and corticosteroids).

The FDA "Black Box" warning on this drug might make you pause: "Auranofin contains gold and, like other gold containing drugs, can cause gold toxicity, signs of which include: fall in hemoglobin, leukopenia below 4,000 WBC/cu mm, granulocytes below 1,500/cu mm, decrease in platelets below 150,000/cu mm, proteinuria, hematuria, pruritus, rash, stomatitis, or persistent diarrhea."

Make sure you have a physician you trust and that you give informed consent to any treatment with gold
hamburger

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2009 04:36 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgar :
one of our neighbours was treated with "gold salts" some 30 years ago .
we met her recently - she is well into her 80's now and doing quite well . didn't ask her if she is still being treated with gold salts .

there is something about "gold salts" in this article from john hopkins - but did not search for the entry .

http://www.hopkins-arthritis.org/arthritis-info/rheumatoid-arthritis/rheum_treat.html
Reyn

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2009 06:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Uncanny. That's exactly how I am beginning to look.

I think it's quite becoming....and unique!

You'll see, it'll catch on and everybody will be doing it soon! Wink Laughing
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2009 06:45 pm
@Reyn,
I could go to Star Trek conventions as an android or robot.