House pubbies to a man refuse Oinkbama pork bill

Setanta

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 08:46 am
Once again, my remarks concerned allegations about ACORN. Once again, silly emoticons notwithstanding, you have provided zero proof for the ACORN accusation. Once again, that makes it a non-issue.

I have nothing to be ashamed of. You should be ashamed of how much corporate welfare Republicans habitually hand out to defense contractors--hundreds of billions over the period of your lifetime, which dwarfs anything you allege will be given here to "neighborhood stabilization activities."

Just as a matter of curiosity, how do you allege Pelosi's remark relates to an hysterical and unfounded accusation that $5,000,000,000 is going to be handed over to ACORN?
Woiyo9

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 09:02 am
@Setanta,
Pelosi's comment has nothing to do with ACORN, chump.

Pelosi's comment is another example of Democratic give-away's in a so called stimulus bill.
parados

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 09:11 am
@Woiyo9,
Avoiding your statement Woiyo?

Look over there.. it's the evil dems. Now stop asking me about my stupid statements I can't provide any support for.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 09:13 am
Once again, Woiyo, i will not respond to your name-calling. When you have something substantive to say about the ACORN allegations (and so far, you've just been avoiding the subject), i might reply. But i doubt it. The only reason you seem to be here is to sling **** at those with whom you assume you disagree.
Woiyo9

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 09:17 am
@Setanta,
Go in your corner and pout, chump.

You should be ashamed at yourself for being unable to admit that including ANY spending on items that will not create jobs is wrong. You should be critical on the House for approving such measures. Yet, it appears you support the House bill.

That makes you a chump!
Setanta

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 09:17 am
QED . . . you're only here to fling **** at people.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 09:21 am
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

Go in your corner and pout, chump.

You should be ashamed at yourself for being unable to admit that including ANY spending on items that will not create jobs is wrong. You should be critical on the House for approving such measures. Yet, it appears you support the House bill.

That makes you a chump!

You ought to consider yourselves lucky, that people even bother to explain these difficult issues to you, when you're such a jerk, woiyo.

Cycloptichorn
Woiyo9

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 09:33 am
@Cycloptichorn,
"Your side" has yet to explain how these spending programs "stimulate" the economy.

Obama has his hands full dealing with these nit wit democrats in the House.

Do you want to try to justify these spending plans inside a stimulus package, chump?
0 Replies